Open and Read a Book in iBooks on iPhone 6
Edited by Freya, Alexander Avdeev, Jen M, Victor037 and 2 others
You are watching VisiHow. I am going to show you how to open and read a book in iBooks on the iPhone 6.
- 8To learn how to download e-books, you can refer to our other video where we explain how to do this by using iTunes. To read the article, go to http://visihow.com/Download_an_eBook_from_the_iTunes_Store_on_iPhone_6. In this case, iBooks has taken me immediately to the last page that I had open. This is because I bookmarked it, as you can see by the red flag in the top right-hand corner.E-books will be shown in your library only if you have them downloaded into your library.
- 15It takes us back to the page on which we were previously.Advertisement
Video: Open and Read a Book in iBooks on iPhone 6
Questions and Answers
My iBooks seems to be skipping ahead a sentence or word or two when I turn a page .. I have tried: There aren't a lot of options.
- If you own an older iPhone, then you can tap and hold the iBooks application. Tap on the cross in the corner of the icon to uninstall it. Then, go to App Store and reinstall iBooks or open this link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ibooks/id364709193?mt=8.
- If you own a newer iPhone, then you might want to back up your data with iTunes on your computer. Open iTunes and click the phone icon at the top. Click "Back Up Now". Click "Restore iPhone..." Perform the factory reset. Then, click "Restore Backup..." in iTunes to restore the iPhone.
- If nothing helps, you can enable scrolling instead of turning pages. Open iBooks and a book. Tap on the icon with letters at the top. Tap on "Scrolling View" to enable it.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Open and Read a Book in iBooks on iPhone 6. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 25, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Open_and_Read_a_Book_in_iBooks_on_iPhone_6
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Open and Read a Book in iBooks on iPhone 6." VisiHow, visihow.com/Open_and_Read_a_Book_in_iBooks_on_iPhone_6 Accessed 25 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Open and Read a Book in iBooks on iPhone 6." Accessed May 25, 2017. http://visihow.com/Open_and_Read_a_Book_in_iBooks_on_iPhone_6.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Eng, Victor037, Jen M