Edited by Alma, Gol, Dougie, Doug Collins and 22 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How to spy on your girlfriend's Kik messages?
- 1.2 How do I stop my boyfriend's parents from seeing my texts?
- 1.3 Hi, how can I see WhatsApp data of my brother's phone?
- 1.4 I want to know who is texting my girl?
- 1.5 I forgot my Facebook password and I don't have access to my phone number?
- 1.6 I want to get into my old Facebook account?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
How to spy on your girlfriend's Kik messages?
There are a number of spy applications that you can possibly use in order to spy on a person's device, but not all of them allow you to spy on their applications as well.
In order to make these apps work you need to determine if you have a way to the target phone for a short while and to do the following:
- 1FlexiSpy, Highster Mobile, Appmia are reputable spy apps.Purchase the software.
- 2Install the software from the target phone's browser
- 3Once installed, the software will capture the data
- 4And will send it to a secure server for you to access
You will have a login and password to access to all the stored data in a control panel.
How do I stop my boyfriend's parents from seeing my texts?
Of recent, my boyfriend informed me that his mom and dad could read our texts. We don't do anything illegal or whatever. I feel like my privacy is being invaded and I have told my boyfriend things that his parents do not need to be knowing about me. I could use help figuring out how to prevent it.
To prevent this from happening, you both have to hard-reset your phones, which will erase all of the data from the phones, and not use the WiFi network in your house. If spy applications are installed, then it is easier to get rid of them by resetting the phones to the factory settings. Please look up our articles on how to reset your specific phone model. Local WiFi networks may have sniffers that will spy out the traffic. It is better to avoid using WiFi on your phones at home. Also, never leave your phones unattended.
Hi, how can I see WhatsApp data of my brother's phone?
Hi, how can I see WhatsApp data of my brother's phone in my phone for free without him knowing and keep a track of new messages and pics on WhatsApp
You cannot do it for free. All of the spy applications require you to get access to the phone of your brother, install the application, and, most importantly, pay for it. The applications you will find mostly require subscription-based payments. The closest you can get is http://thetruthspy.com/monitor-whatsapp/, which will give you 48 hours for free.
I want to know who is texting my girl?
What can I do to know that without consulting her about it
Some carriers offer a free self-service or assistant feature on their websites. You can enter your phone information onto the site and receive an SMS message to the phone (you will have to get the phone for that). After you enter the code, you can add services or change plans, top up your account, etc. There can also be an itemization option or a detailed list of expenditures where you can see to whom the person has called or sent a message.
You can also try, if it is legal, installing spy applications like FlexiSpy on her phone. Again, you will need her phone. It may take 15 minutes to install the software, and it is not free.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: I like to know how to read WhatsApp messages on mobile phones of my children using my PC
I forgot my Facebook password and I don't have access to my phone number?
The phone I wrote on my Facebook profile was not mine, so how can I see that's phone number messages by not using it
When restoring the old password, you can use the email account associated with the profile. Restore your password using the email account if your phone number is no longer available.
- Launch Facebook.
- Type your old account name.
- Tap on the "Password" input field.
- Type a password. You may need to repeat this step several times. A "Password Entered Incorrectly" pop-up message will appear.
- Tap on "Reset".
- Tap on "Email me a link to reset my password"
- Tap on "Continue".
- You will either receive an email message that will have a link that you can tap on and reset your old password.
- Pick a new password.
I want to get into my old Facebook account?
I want to get into my old Facebook account but I don't remember the password
First, you have to make sure that you have logged out of the new account on your phone.
- 1Tap on the Facebook application.
- 2Tap on the hot-dog menu icon.
- 3Scroll down to the bottom.
- 4Tap on "Log Out".
- 5Press the home button.
Now, you have to retrieve the old password.
- 1Tap on the Facebook application.
- 2Type your old account name.
- 3Tap on the "Password" input field.
- 4You may need to repeat this step several times. A "Password Entered Incorrectly" pop-up message will appear.Type a password.
- 5Tap on "Reset".
- 6Tap on either "Email me a link to reset my password" or "Text me a code to reset my password".
- 7Tap on "Continue".
- 8You will either receive an SMS message with the code that you will have to enter or an email message that will have a link that you can tap and reset your old password.Follow the instructions on the screen after that.
- 9Type it twice to confirm it.Pick a new password.
You are ready to use your old account now by logging in!
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Suspicions
Recent edits by: Jay, Maria, VisiHow