Edited by Eng, Maria
Questions and Answers
On pictures of Galaxy Note 3s I see 5 icons on the bottom row of the home screen but I only have 4. Can I add a 5th icon or are the pictures incorrect?. I have tried: I checked all menus dealing with icons, widgets, and home screen. I think it was caused by: No problem. Just discrepancies between my screen and screen I seen in pictures.
- 1Select the Applications icon.
- 2Tap the Menu softkey to enter an Edit screen.
- 3You can now customize what appears in the bottom bar app drawer.
- 4On some Galaxy devices this can also be found under the Security>Screens and Locks setting.
- 5Make sure your phone is set to Grid View and not List View in the Applications Drawer.This makes it easier to setup the app bar to your preferences.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Eng