Not Lose Hope
Edited by Syed Hamza, Richelle, Eng, Robbi and 1 other
How not to lose hope? Seems difficult doesn't it? And sometimes even impossible looking at the things around you. When it feels as if the entire cosmos is conspiring against you, when it kicks you down every time you try to get your holdings and get back on your feet.
We can never control or minimize the amount of hardship, mishap or tragedy of the world but the least we can do is not allowing them to overcome or dominate our thoughts. Like the word fear, courage and confidence, hope is a mental attitude that result from the kind thoughts we think.
It can be develop through practice. Below are ways you can do to build and improve your sense of hope.
Habits that can improve your sense of Hope:
- 3Practice Faith.
- 5Never participate in worry conversation.
- 7Watch a movie, a TV show, or read a book which you expect to give you positive diversion.Just being able to smile or laugh after watching a movie or TV show or reading a good book are good ways to step up the hope hormones in you. Just being able to change into a light mood will renew your mind and heart and you will be cheerful again about the future.
- 9Renew your mind.Advertisement
- There is no shortcuts in attaining a hopeful thought. You cannot alter it overnight and expect to be as perfect afterward. It's an accumulation of repetitive works that can be thought in children and developed in adults.
- This may seem pointless when you first try, but it's not, because its a healthy process an effort to make yourself ever better.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Not Lose Hope. (2015). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 25, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Not_Lose_Hope
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Not Lose Hope." VisiHow, visihow.com/Not_Lose_Hope Accessed 25 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Not Lose Hope." Accessed Mar 25, 2017. http://visihow.com/Not_Lose_Hope.
Categories : Mental Health
Recent edits by: Robbi, Eng, Richelle