Edited by Suthin, Anonymous, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
Need to block one International number for outgoing and Incoming calls in S3?
I would like to block one International number for outgoing and Incoming calls in Samsung S3.
As far as we understand you need to block one number of an international caller on your Samsung Galaxy S3.
- 1Press the home button.
- 2Tap on the phone icon.
- 3Tap on either "Contacts" (if the number has been saved).
- Tap and hold the name of the contact. In the menu that pops up, tap on "add to reject list".
- 4Alternatively, tap on "Logs" if the person called you recently and you did not save the number.
- Tap and hold that number. Until options appear.
- Tap on "Add to reject list". Confirm the selection. This will block the number.
- 5Press the menu key.
- 6In the "Keypad" tab, tap on "Call settings".
- 7Tap on "Call rejection".
- 8Enable "Auto reject mode" if it is disabled.
If you are looking for barring outgoing or incoming calls from your smartphone, then just follow the tutorial and at step 5 enable "All outgoing" in addition to the taken actions.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Anonymous, Suthin