Edited by Eng, railynn, sslick4, Maria
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How do I get past this Google account for my ZTE modelZ812?
- 1.2 Hello, I had a question on how to bypass the Google account on my ZTE prestige, I've tried different ways but it just won't work?
- 1.3 I have an ZTE N9132 and I need to get past the Google account and I don't know user name or password?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
How do I get past this Google account for my ZTE modelZ812?
I locked my phone rebooted it but Google account keep coming back
This is because you have Lollipop or Marshmallow OS. Google put this in as an anti-theft measure. If you do not know the Google Account then you can refresh your memory with Google Accounts Recovery. If this is a used phone that you purchased and never set up or synced your Google Account then you can follow this procedure:
- 1Factory reset your phone with no WiFi enabled.
- 2Once the hard reset is done then turn off your phone.Do not enter any information.
- 3Turn on the phone.
- 4Disable auto sync within Settings.
- 5Skip all the steps of set up until you get to the set up Google Account.
- 6Connect your new Google account by syncing now at this point.
- 7Enable the WiFi.
This might work. It has in the past for other ZTE phones but for some reason, the standard ways of bypassing the Google Account FRP on ZTE differs per device. Try it or one of the other suggestions for bypassing FRP.
Hello, I had a question on how to bypass the Google account on my ZTE prestige, I've tried different ways but it just won't work?
Please help me, I need to use my phone
This YouTube Tutorial by Varieties Teck is for bypassing the ZTE Prestige. It worked for me just the other day which was a relief after trying to find one that actually worked for the Prestige.
I have an ZTE N9132 and I need to get past the Google account and I don't know user name or password?
ZTE n9132 need to get past Google account after factory reset. I have tried: Factory reset. I think it was caused by: Don't know the old owners info
Try the above posted YouTube Tutorial for you ZTE N9132. It should work since your phone is also a Prestige. If not then try this YouTube Tutorial.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: sslick4, railynn, Eng