Edited by Maria, Eng, Melsan, Alma and 18 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 Need ADB commands to bypass Google accounts verification?
- 1.2 I need to unlock my tablet?
- 1.3 Samsung Galaxy S3 need to bypass pin code?
- 1.4 Do I need an internet in signing in?
- 1.5 I want to bypass Google login on my Android phone?
- 1.6 One of ADB Command is not working error type 3?
- 1.7 I need to bypass the Gmail verification lock and I need your help step by step, is that okay?
- 1.8 Can you tell me the pattern remove command?
- 1.9 I want to know a step by step procedure?
- 1.10 I reset my phone I just bought and it asks for the first Gmail account used for the phone and my friend doesn't remember it, what do I do?
- 1.11 Remove Google account on G3 hike app?
- 1.12 My Micromax A67 pattern is locked after so many attempts?
- 1.13 Google account bypass procedure?
- 1.14 How can I bypass factory reset protection?
- 1.15 I can't find Japanese Google input what can I do?
- 1.16 How to bypass the Google account requirement on Lenovo a 2010a?
- 1.17 How do I launch the DOS on my computer?
- 1.18 I have a live demo S7 and we cannot get past the Gmail sign in. Is there any way we can get past this? The device cannot be reformatted because its a demo?
- 1.19 Just purchased 2nd hand mobile and can't get passed FRP?
- 1.20 Is there anything I should know?
- 2 Referencing this Article
- 3 Comments
Questions and Answers
Need ADB commands to bypass Google accounts verification?
I need ADB commands to bypass Google accounts verification after too many pattern attempts. Because now I have extracted pattern from "gesture. key" file and know pattern, but my device shows Google user ID and password.
Here are the series of commands that you need to enter for the ADB command to simply delete or wipe your phone or tablets data.:
1. On your computer, launch your DOS window or command prompt, then follow this series of commands:
2. First, type this command adb shell
3. Once the cursor is down, type this second command rm /data/system/gesture.key
4. Simply restart your device whether it is a Tablet or a phone
5. Once the phone has been rebooted, go back to the adb shell command again
6. Follow up this command that you need to enter CD /data/data/com.Android.providers.settings/databases
7. Add this command in the line again sqlite3 settings.db
8. Add this command on screen update system set value=0 where name='lock_pattern_autolock';
9. Then input this final command on your DOS Window update system set value=0 where name='lockscreen.lockedoutpermanently';
10. Restart your device and now it will allow you to enter the new pattern lock.
I need to unlock my tablet?
I forgot my username and password. What can I do?
If you have forgotten your password and user name on an Android phone or tablet, you can use the Google Account Recovery tool to regain access to your account. Note that you will need to be connected to the internet for this to work. If you are not connected to the internet, then you will not be able to use this option, and will need to perform a factory reset of your Android phone or tablet.
Samsung Galaxy S3 need to bypass pin code?
Need to bypass pin code on Galaxy S3. I can get to screen warning me if I press up volume it will wipe my data but if I do press up volume nothing happens. I don't care about the data . I just want a Factory Reset.
On the Samsung Galaxy S3, you press the volume buttons to select the reset option you would like, and then the Power button to activate your selection. Simple repeat the steps you have been performing to get this stage, and then use the Power button instead of the Volume button, and your selection will be accepted. Just make sure you've either removed or backed up the data on your SD card to be safe.
Do I need an internet in signing in?
I'm trying to put my Google but its not working
When attempting to sign in with your Google account, you will need to have internet access. This can be through either your cellular or mobile data plan, or over any WiFi account. If you do not have access, many times you can obtain WiFi for the cost of a cup of tea or coffee in an internet cafe or coffee shop.
I want to bypass Google login on my Android phone?
Patten locked due to too many attempts in Micromax A67 handset
Please reference the earlier sections of this VisiHow Q&A for instructions on how to access the Google Account Recovery tool, or perform a Factory Reset of your Micromax A67 handset. The procedures for account recovery and factory resetting of any Android tablet or phone are usually similar. If you find that the answers provided earlier in this guide do not allow you to regain access to your phone, you will need to visit the device manufacturer website for their software Factory Reset instructions.
One of ADB Command is not working error type 3?
I want to bypass Google Account verification, ADB devices and ADB shell works fine but next command (am start -a Android.intent.action.MAIN -n com.Android.settings/.Settings) doesn't work it says error type 3.
It means either:
- The Google API is not installed and that is why you are getting the error. Check your SDK requirements.
- The AVD is damaged. You can repair it by using AVD Manager or delete it and run the application again. It will create a new AVD.
I need to bypass the Gmail verification lock and I need your help step by step, is that okay?
I have tried the OTG cable method and other method concerning the switching of the router method, and they didn't work, so this is the last resort. I hope you can help me
You probably have USB debugging installed. If this is the case either use Google Accounts Recovery methods mentioned in the VisiHow article or hard reset your device. With USB debugging the phone will block any access as an anti theft measure of protection.
Can you tell me the pattern remove command?
Please send me the DOS prompt command that I can remove my pattern
The code is (adb shell rm/data/system/gesture.key). There is a whole other process before though so read the top answer on this page.
I want to know a step by step procedure?
Kindly tell me in steps for this command? My phone is stuck on Google account verification when I switch it for unlocking? This is because I have attempted many lock patterns and now it is locked. My phone's volume buttons are not working so I can't hard reset by using keys combination.
You can read the step by step process in the top answer and the VisiHow article on this page. With your volume buttons not working, you can still try to get your Google Account to unlock the phone if you attempt the passcode lock and wait for that option.
I reset my phone I just bought and it asks for the first Gmail account used for the phone and my friend doesn't remember it, what do I do?
I just bought a Note5 from a friend and I factory reset it but now it's asking for the first Gmail. Well he doesn't remember it and neither does his parents so how can I get around this?. I have tried: Just factory resetting the phone is all.. I think it was caused by: Resetting it.
Contact your friend and ask him to do Google Accounts Recovery to get his Gmail. You should try that first. After you hard reset you tripped the Knox Counter so you will either need to install new firmware Stock ROM or get his Google Account login.
Remove Google account on G3 hike app?
Because he bought a woman and I am layman in these things, when I enter the play store the hike hung G3
To remove your Google Account:
- 1Open Phone Settings.
- 2Go to Accounts.
- 3Choose Google.
- 4Select your account.
- 5Tap on the Menu Button.
- 6Choose Remove Account.
- 7Restart your phone.
To add your Google Account back:
- 1Go back into Phone Settings.
- 2Perform Steps 1 and 2 to add your Google Account back.
My Micromax A67 pattern is locked after so many attempts?
My pattern is locked after so many attempts and I don't know my Gmail account.
Go to Google Accounts Recovery and follow the process to get your Gmail credentials. If you have used Google Play on your PC, it would also have your Google Account credentials possibly as well as YouTube or Chrome if you use that.
Google account bypass procedure?
Hi, I just forgot my Micromax q338 pattern lock. Will you help me recover the phone?. I have tried: I have tried this many times. I think it was caused by: I have forgot my pattern
Attempt until you get the prompt to login using your Google Account. This may take many attempts until you see Forgot Password or Login with Google Account. If you do not remember it, then start the recovery procedure in Google Accounts Recovery.
How can I bypass factory reset protection?
Hard reset my phone and its not taking my Gmail credentials
If you are using the right Google Credentials then login to Gmail on your PC. Under My Account you will choose the option for Security and then Applications. In there is an option for 2 Step Verification. Yours is most likely enabled and all you have to do is disable that. Wait a few minutes and then put your Google credentials back in the device. If it still does not recognize those, you will have to install new Stock ROM for your device. Needroms.com has most phone Stock ROM.
I can't find Japanese Google input what can I do?
How do I bypass the Google account verification
Use the ADB method described in the VisiHow article and on the top answer on this page. You can try going to Google Play and remotely installing a Japanese keyboard but sometimes you have to manually switch from English to Japanese once installed.
How to bypass the Google account requirement on Lenovo a 2010a?
Hi, my name is Patrick,I forgot completely the initial Gmail account, I used to sync my phone. I have exhausted all means possible to try and start the phone without going through the Google account verification steps, .any assistance will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. I have tried: Have tried to format using the volume up and down and power button, but it takes me back to the Google damn thing. I think it was caused by: I just forgot my username on this phone since I haven't been using it for some time
You should try to unlock with ADB. I think though you tripped the Hard Knox security on the device when you hard reset and this is why it is asking for the Google Account. The only way to bypass that anti-theft measure is to install new Lenovo Firmware.
How do I launch the DOS on my computer?
I would like to know what I have to do to begin this process. I have tried: Nothing. I think it was caused by: Reset
The Command Prompt, which looks like MS-DOS (or any other DOS variation) prompt can be accessed from Windows by:
- pressing the Windows key and typing "cmd" followed by the "Enter" key;
- clicking the Windows or Start button, clicking "Run", entering "cmd", and pressing the "Enter" key;
- right-clicking the Windows (Start) button and selecting "Command Prompt (Admin)".
I have a live demo S7 and we cannot get past the Gmail sign in. Is there any way we can get past this? The device cannot be reformatted because its a demo?
S7 live demo stuck. Can't get past Gmail back up. cannot reformat as its a live demo
Use the ADB commands at top and specify Wipe data. This should take the demo mode off. You can also go into the Retail settings and delete those if they are still on your phone.
Just purchased 2nd hand mobile and can't get passed FRP?
FRP lock after buying S7 second hand and having done a hard reset the Gmail account is unknown. I have tried to fix this via flashing stock firmware and using the copy share method but that no longer works either. Can this be fixed without taking into a shop and maybe I could do myself. I have tried: Flashing original firmware. I think it was caused by: Buying a phone that's been used and then hard resetting without the details you need. seller doesn't remember her password
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Is there anything I should know?
So I have adb installed on my PC and have factory image downloaded as well... I bought an LG h901 off ebay and has a FRP lock and seller isn't responding from email. have no idea if developer option is on or not ,,, is there anything else I need or should know before I attempt
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Need adb commands to byepass Google accounts verification. (2014). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 29, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Need_adb_commands_to_byepass_Google_accounts_verification
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Need adb commands to byepass Google accounts verification." VisiHow, visihow.com/Need_adb_commands_to_byepass_Google_accounts_verification Accessed 29 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Need adb commands to byepass Google accounts verification." Accessed May 29, 2017. http://visihow.com/Need_adb_commands_to_byepass_Google_accounts_verification.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: pavan8602222432, Inukshuk, Mrs Bradney