Navigate the Elder Scrolls Online Game Interface
Edited by Grimm, Alexander Avdeev, Jen M
You're watching VisiHow! In this tutorial, we are continuing our series on playing the Elder Scrolls Online game, and we are going to be showing you the basics of getting started with your very first character and navigating the interface.
- 3We have "Crown Store", "Inventory", "Character", "Skills", "Journal" (our quests are stored here), "Collections", "Map", "Group" (for forming or looking for groups of people in the game), "Friends" (we meet friends in the game), "Guilds" (notice that it is in plural as we can be members in multiple guilds), "Alliance War" (our current progression in the Alliance War), "Mail" (including notifications), and, of course, the "Help" option.At the top, we have a list of options.
- 13We will be shown our quick slots. This is a list of different things that we can quickly and easily access while playing the game. Those of us who are familiar with the Elder Scrolls series will know that quick slots have been used in Skyrim too to access items quickly and easily. They are helpful.When we have finished examining the items, we click the "Quickslots" arrow.
- 32Currently, we do not have any mounts; but we can purchase one. Each mount is 10,000 gold. We can also buy them in the store. We have a VisiHow tutorial on mounts. The time it takes to earn 10,000 gold is average, and we may or may not really enjoy earning that. It is possible to spend a few dollars instead of earning gold too.We click "MOUNTS".
- 37However, this is a topic for another tutorial. This tutorial was about getting started in the game, understanding how to navigate around, and learning what items, options, and things our character has available to him or her.We can look around and explore our surroundings and figure out how to escape Coldharbour.
- 38Tune in to our next tutorial on how to escape Coldharbour in the Elder Scrolls Online game for Windows.Advertisement
Thank you for choosing VisiHow! If you have comments, questions, or suggestions, do please leave them in the section below. We'll get back to you. Thanks! See you in the game!
Video: Navigate the Elder Scrolls Online Game Interface
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Navigate the Elder Scrolls Online Game Interface. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 1, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Navigate_the_Elder_Scrolls_Online_Game_Interface
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Navigate the Elder Scrolls Online Game Interface." VisiHow, visihow.com/Navigate_the_Elder_Scrolls_Online_Game_Interface Accessed 1 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Navigate the Elder Scrolls Online Game Interface." Accessed May 1, 2017. http://visihow.com/Navigate_the_Elder_Scrolls_Online_Game_Interface.
Categories : Gaming
Recent edits by: Alexander Avdeev, Grimm