Navigate Sony Vegas Pro
Edited by Feels, Melissa Rae, Eng, Anonymous
Hello and welcome to the Sony Vegas Pro tutorial. This tutorial will be on the basic layout of Sony Vegas 8.0, here on VisiHow.com.
- 3Next to the video preview is the master.This is usually set to zero on default, so it will look like the example. Most people will not usually need the master, so you can keep it at 0.0 on both sides. To close the master window, press the "x" button in the upper left corner. It's not really used at all in the program. It is nice to have a bit more space for all of the other Windows.
- 4Now, we have a bunch of different tabs, such as "Project Media", "Trimmer" or "Explorer", and half of theses we do not need, and half of them will not ever be used in the program.Go ahead and close a few to make it look a little more simple. Click the small "x" in the upper left corner of "Explorer".
- 11At the bottom of the screen is the timeline.This is where most of the editing will be taking place. Once all of the media is imported, which will be the next part of this tutorial, drag it down and it will be in the timeline section. This is where it will be edited. In the example, you can see 0:00:15:00. That would mean that this is at 15 seconds in, and 0 frames in. Whatever comes up at the point with the vertical line is what will be at 15 seconds. It is very simple in terms of that.
- 13Thank you for watching this Sony Vegas Pro tutorial on the basic layout of Sony Vegas.Check out my profile on VisiHow.com to check out more tutorials like this, and more.Advertisement
Video: Navigate Sony Vegas Pro
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Software
Recent edits by: Eng, Melissa Rae, Feels