Navigate Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
Edited by Colette Cole, Sid Bedekar, Eng
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. This is Colette and in today's video, we are going to get familiar with Microsoft PowerPoint 2013. In this video, I am going to focus on navigating and understanding Microsoft PowerPoint 2013.
- 2Check through the suites because different suites will have different combinations of the software so buy whichever one is best suited to your needs. You can also pay a one-time fee or monthly payments for the suite.Go to the "Software and apps" tab and you can download the version of the Office that is going to have the PowerPoint.Advertisement
- 4Microsoft PowerPoint is a presentation software. It enables the user to make slide presentations and these presentations can include music, videos, images, animations and much more. There are many possibilities for beautiful presentations.It is going to bring up the results for us so we are going to open up PowerPoint.
- 12The quick access toolbar is something that we can customize to have access to quick commands so that we don't have to go hunting through the tabs for them. In this case, we have the save, undo, and the present from the beginning icons.If we go up a little further from the ribbon, we will see the quick access toolbar.
- 13We can add "Email" (that would be in case we wanted to Email a presentation), we can add "Print Preview and Print" to see what it would look like if we printed it et cetera. As we click on each option, a check mark will show up beside it.If we click on this drop down arrow, we can customize the icons.
- 38I'd like to thank you for watching VisiHow. If you have any questions or comments about this video, then please feel free to leave them in the comments section below. You have been watching VisiHow, take care.That is how we navigate Microsoft PowerPoint 2013.Advertisement
Video: Navigate Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Navigate Microsoft PowerPoint 2013. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Jun 23, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Navigate_Microsoft_PowerPoint_2013
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Navigate Microsoft PowerPoint 2013." VisiHow, visihow.com/Navigate_Microsoft_PowerPoint_2013 Accessed 23 Jun 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Navigate Microsoft PowerPoint 2013." Accessed Jun 23, 2017. http://visihow.com/Navigate_Microsoft_PowerPoint_2013.
Categories : Microsoft Suites
Recent edits by: Sid Bedekar, Colette Cole