Edited by noble, Eng, TIPH EARTHMOON, asyashah88 and 12 others
1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How do I hard reset Tecno M3 Android?
- 1.2 Trying to reset m3 Tecno in death loop can't finish booting up and don't want to erase files! Any procedure for this?
- 1.3 My Tecno M3 automatically turns on data and WiFi?
- 1.4 When I use my opera mini for the internet, my Tecno m3 shows like this ( EXIT.......................X)at the bottom then I cannot use Internet service so what shall I do?
- 1.5 Screen overlay in Tecno w3 is not allowing access to files even when the screen overlay is off for all apps?
- 1.6 Unable to hard reset my Xiaomi one plus by China?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
How do I hard reset Tecno M3 Android?
My Tecno M3 automatically opens data
- 1Fully charge the phone.
- 2Turn off the phone.
- 3Press and hold both the power and volume up buttons, until you see the recovery menu.
- 4Release both buttons.
- 5Navigate to "DATA WIPE/FACTORY RESET" with the volume buttons.
- 6Select the option by pressing the power buttons.
- 7Navigate to "DELETE ALL USER DATA" in the same manner.
- 8Press the power button to select the highlighted option.
- 9When deletion has been completed, navigate to "REBOOT PHONE NOW" with the volume keys.
- 10Press the power button.
Trying to reset m3 Tecno in death loop can't finish booting up and don't want to erase files! Any procedure for this?
Phone shutdowns on its own(not power or battery issue) got home and still, it wouldn't complete boot up again it stays on the loading screen forever. I have critical files related to my thesis paper for my law degree on this phone so time and patience are available. Please, advice, I now it's irresponsible for me not to have a backup but I really need to know if there is an alternative. The data is too valuable to throw out
Did you save the report in Google Drive or another cloud storage account? You should always do that with documents that are too precious to lose. Try using SP Tools to install the new firmware but you may still have to hard reset the device before you can install the new firmware.
My Tecno M3 automatically turns on data and WiFi?
In any time data and WiFi is on. I have tried: I can't do anything. I think it was caused by: I think it is a virus problem
Did you recently install an app before this started happening? There are a few apps out there that will do this. Some VPN apps require you to go into the app settings and configure the data/WiFi preferences. Other VPN apps are useless virus containing apps.
In your phone Settings, go to your Data section and enable Restrict Background Data. I am not sure if the Tecno has this option but most Android devices do.
When I use my opera mini for internet browsing, my Tecno m3 shows like this ( EXIT.......................X)at the bottom then I cannot use Internet service so what shall I do?. I have tried: Format. I think it was caused by: Sometimes my mobile displays "com.Android.system is stopped
Check your APN settings. You are correct in assuming that the internet issue is connected with the Android System error message. This YouTube Tutorial shows you how to correct that message. Update to the newest Opera Mini browser from Google Play. Once you have installed it, make sure that the Data Save Mode is not enabled.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: My Tablet got locked after enter multiple wrong patterns....how do it unlock it
Screen overlay in Tecno w3 is not allowing access to files even when the screen overlay is off for all apps?
This feature totally disables access to my files and contacts even when I switch off the screen overlay for all the apps, still, the permissions are not allowed. No change, the problem still persists, I still can't access any of the apps blocked permissions
Hard reset your device. There seems to be a conflict causing the apps to not open. If a hard reset does not resolve the issue then you will need to next, install new OS on the device.
Unable to hard reset my Xiaomi one plus by China?
I've got a problem with my Xiaomi Mi one plus clone. I can't choose the wipe/data factory reset with the volume key.
Use the Power button to confirm your selection. The volume keys are only used to navigate the menu. Watch this YouTube Tutorial that shows the process of hard resetting the Xiaomi One Plus. Check out the Xiaomi Community Forum if you are still experiencing issues. Most of the postings on the forum receive several replies. The forum and customer support is what sets Xiaomi apart from other iPhone clone devices.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Alma, Maria, salman akber