Q&A from the article:

Write a Letter of Pleading

Edited by BUBBLES70, Anonymous, Eng

Questions and Answers

My son is in court for traffic offense?

Basically, he bought a car with the purpose of being able to learn to drive to enable him to be able to help me when I have a bad relapse. He does everything for me. I am disabled and when I have a relapse I would be lost without him. He bought the car and went to drive home and put in garage until he got his license. Stupidly he drove it back and hit a car, didn't stop, nothing major simply panicked as in his own words. I picked up his mom recently as dad had a bad stroke and I was bedridden. Now he has been offered a new job. I didn't know what else to do. I was only trying to do a good thing and now look what I've done.

Was this helpful? Yes | No | I need help


VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.

The above questions are from the following wiki...
Write a Letter of Pleading


VisiHow welcomes all comments. If you do not want to be anonymous, register or log in. It is free.

Premier Author
Articles Started
Article Edits
1,000 Points
BUBBLES70 is a premier author with VisiHow. BUBBLES70 has achieved the level of "Recruit" with 1,000 points. BUBBLES70 has started articles and made article edits. people have read BUBBLES70's article contributions.
BUBBLES70: Hi, my name is BUBBLES70.
BUBBLES70: Can I help you with your problem about "My son is in court for traffic offense"?

Article Info

Categories : Political Science & Law

Recent edits by: Anonymous, BUBBLES70

Share this Article:


Thank Our Volunteer Authors.

Would you like to give back to the community by fixing a spelling mistake? Yes | No