Edited by Eng, Dougie, Nnanna, Grimm and 13 others
1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 Hello, my infinix screen is locked, I downloaded a screen locker, but I haven't used any password on it, how do I unlock the screen?
- 1.2 My Infinix Android phone has locked and it was asking for email and password but when I put it, it doesn't work?
- 1.3 Forgot patterns for infinix hot 2?
- 1.4 My phone is locked, I need some suggestions for unlocking that?
- 1.5 It is locked with a screen and won't let me do anything. I have powered it off, took the battery out and no matter what I try this same screen comes up that says my phone is locked and it won't even let me get into my settings or nothing?
- 1.6 Hi, I'm looking for a solution to unlock my Nexus 5?
- 1.7 There is only emergency call in my Moto x play?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
Hello, my infinix screen is locked, I downloaded a screen locker, but I haven't used any password on it, how do I unlock the screen?
I need to unlock my infinix phone screen, I downloaded a screen locker but I haven't used it but I reset the phone this morning, and the screen is locked. I have tried: Automatic password 1234. I think it was caused by: The screen lock I downloaded
If the app has a forgot my password feature you should be able to set up the password with the email associated with the security app. If you did not set up an email, there should still be one associated with the account that you download apps from which will allow you to reset the password. Unfortunately, if there is no option to reset the password, then you will have to perform a hard reset.
My Infinix Android phone has locked and it was asking for email and password but when I put it, it doesn't work?
My Infinix Android phone has locked and it was asking for email and password but when I put it, it doesn't work
Perhaps you are using the incorrect email and password. Check with Google Accounts Recovery to make sure that you have the correct password. If you still can't remember it then you will have to hard reset your phone which means you will lose all data. How to Hard Reset your Infinix:
- 1Turn off and remove the battery from the Infinix.
- 2Press and hold together Volume Up + , Home, and Power buttons.
- 3Release the buttons once the Android image appears.
- 4Use the Volume buttons navigate the menu to select "wipe data/factory reset".
- 5Confirm using the Volume Buttons again that you want to wipe data.
- 6You have hard reset your Infinix.
Forgot patterns for infinix hot 2?
Sir, I have forgotten draw patterns for my infinix hot 2 which apparently is not showing me an option of providing my email to reset it. What can I do?. I have tried: So far I have tried to draw patterns five times and they have given me to wait 30 sec and after that, they are not providing me with the option forgotten my draw pattern. I am desperate
You will see in the above answers that you can hard reset your phone and flash new Stock ROM on the device. You may need to attempt the password several times before you get the forgot password option to appear. A trick to try first is to have someone call your phone and answer the call and then go into settings and disable the app lock feature while on the call.
My phone is locked, I need some suggestions for unlocking that?
I forgot my pattern, after too many wrong attempts, the box enter email and password appears. I enter my ID and password but they do not work because my phone's WiFi connection is off, without turning it on I cannot enter my ID. Please give me some idea on how to solve this problem. I do not want to do a Factory Reset.
You can do a Hard Reset, but this will delete all apps and data on your phone. Do the following:
- turn off phone
- press and hold the following:
volume up/down or both.
home button (if any).
or look for a reset button or hole.
- release buttons when you see the logo.
- choose wipe data / Factory Reset.
- choose yes--delete all user data.
- select reboot now.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: Please help me, I am using Micromax unite2 a106 Android mobile. Android ver. 5.0 and I activated Android device manager and smart lock on my device. Today I changed my SIM and switched on my phone but my phone was locked and phone changed my password pin.
It is locked with a screen and won't let me do anything. I have powered it off, took the battery out and no matter what I try this same screen comes up that says my phone is locked and it won't even let me get into my settings or nothing?
How can I fix this, I have tried all I know, and nothing is working. I can't make calls or receive them, no text, no nothing
Have you seen the option to use Google to sign in? If not then keep attempting until you see the option then use your Google Account. If you still can't log in then hard reset the phone and if that asks for a Google Account and you never assigned one you will have to flash new Stock ROM on the phone.
Hi, I'm looking for a solution to unlock my Nexus 5?
A small fell on the edge and broke the screen - the digitizer has failed and I cannot enter the pattern to unlock the phone.
You will have to replace the digitizer and Youtube Tutorial shows you how to do this. Here is how to determine what you need:
- 1If the image under the glass is broken and the touch screen is still intact then you only need to replace the LCD screen
- 2If the touch panel is cracked or broken but you can still see images and words on the phone then you need the Replacement Digitizer Screen.
- 3If the touch panel is broken and the LCD image is either black liquid or cracked you need an entire Nexus 5 Digitizer and LCD Screen Assembly.
You can connect a mouse to your phone using an OTG cable but it is a learning curve and will probably take several times before you get the PIN code correct. But at least you will be able to access your phone while you are waiting for the repair packages to arrive.
There is only emergency call in my Moto x play?
There is only emergency call in my Moto x play. It is locked. I have tried: Switched it off and on. I think it was caused by: Entered wrong password too many times.
- 1Go into Settings
- 2Select Storage
- 3Clear Cached Data
- 1From within Settings go to More
- 2Choose Cellular Service/Networks
- 3Select Preferred Network Type
- 4Switch the phone to the secondary option like 2G
- 5Turn your phone off
- 6Power back on and select 3G/4G
- 7Go back to Preferred Network Type
- 8Select your carrier
If these solutions still do not fix your phone then you have an issue with the hardware.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Jay, Alma, rebecca cox