Edited by Eng, Dougie, Nnanna, Grimm and 11 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 My phone is locked, I need some suggestions for unlocking that?
- 1.2 Hi, I'm looking for a solution to unlock my Nexus 5?
- 1.3 Hi daniel......my phone is locked and it is asking for email address and password?
- 1.4 My Infinix Android phone has locked and it was asking for email and password but when I put it, it doesn't work?
- 1.5 It is locked with a screen and won't let me do anything. I have powered it off, took the battery out and no matter what I try this same screen comes up that says my phone is locked and it won't even let me get into my settings or nothing?
- 1.6 Hello, my infinix screen is locked, I downloaded a screen locker but I haven't used any password on it, how do I unlock the screen?
- 1.7 There is only emergency call in my Moto x play?
- 1.8 Have cleared/factory setting then reboot system but it is still asking for the password?
- 1.9 I have forgotten my password so I would need help to wipe all app for me to regain it?
- 1.10 Forgot patterns for infinix hot 2?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
My phone is locked, I need some suggestions for unlocking that?
I forgot my pattern, after too many wrong attempts, the box enter email and password appears. I enter ID and password but they do not work because my phone WiFi connection is off, without turning it on I cannot enter ID. Please give me some idea on how to solve this problem. I do not want to do a Factory Reset.
You can do a Hard Reset but this will delete all apps and data on your phone. Do the following:
- turn off phone
- press and hold the following:
volume up/down or both
home button (if any)
or look for a reset button or hole
- release buttons when you see the logo
- choose wipe data / Factory Reset
- choose yes--delete all user data
- choose reboot now
You can also watch this YouTube video on how to perform a Hard Reset on your device:
Hi, I'm looking for a solution to unlock my Nexus 5?
A small fell on the edge and broke the screen - the digitizer has failed and I cannot enter the pattern to unlock the phone.
You will have to replace the digitizer and Youtube Tutorial shows you how to do this. Here is how to determine what you need:
- 1If the image under the glass is broken and the touch screen is still intact then you only need to replace the LCD screen
- 2If the touch panel is cracked or broken but you can still see images and words on the phone then you need the Replacement Digitizer Screen.
- 3If the touch panel is broken and the LCD image is either black liquid or cracked you need an entire Nexus 5 Digitizer and LCD Screen Assembly.
You can connect a mouse to your phone using an OTG cable but it is a learning curve and will probably take several times before you get the PIN code correct. But at least you will be able to access your phone while you are waiting for the repair packages to arrive.
Hi daniel......my phone is locked and it is asking for email address and password?
The wrong pattern was entered numerous times, and the phone locked asking for the email address and password before unlocking it. It's an infinix phone with Android OS
the Infinix phone is asking for your Google account email that is associated with the phone. If you do not know it then you can use Google Accounts Recovery.
My Infinix Android phone has locked and it was asking for email and password but when I put it, it doesn't work?
My Infinix Android phone has locked and it was asking for email and password but when I put it, it doesn't work
Perhaps you are using the incorrect email and password. Check with Google Accounts Recovery to make sure that you have the correct password. If you still can't remember it then you will have to hard reset your phone which means you will lose all data. How to Hard Reset your Infinix:
- 1Turn off and remove the battery from the Infinix.
- 2Press and hold together Volume Up + , Home, and Power buttons.
- 3Release the buttons once the Android image appears.
- 4Use the Volume buttons navigate the menu to select "wipe data/factory reset".
- 5Confirm using the Volume Buttons again that you want to wipe data.
- 6You have hard reset your Infinix.
See more questions like this: How do I unlock my infinix phone, my kid set a password cause he was annoyed with me cause I instilled discipline?
It is locked with a screen and won't let me do anything. I have powered it off, took the battery out and no matter what I try this same screen comes up that says my phone is locked and it won't even let me get into my settings or nothing?
How can I fix this, I have tried all I know, and nothing is working. I can't make calls or receive them, no text, no nothing
Have you seen the option to use Google to sign in? If not then keep attempting until you see the option then use your Google Account. If you still can't log in then hard reset the phone and if that asks for a Google Account and you never assigned one you will have to flash new Stock ROM on the phone.
Hello, my infinix screen is locked, I downloaded a screen locker but I haven't used any password on it, how do I unlock the screen?
I need to unlock my infinix phone screen, I downloaded a screen locker but I haven't used it but I reset the phone this morning and the screen is locked. I have tried: Automatic password 1234. I think it was caused by: The screenlock I downloaded
If the app has a forgot my password feature you should be able to set up the password with the email associated with the security app. If you did not set up an email there should still be one associated with the account that you download apps from which will allow you to reset the password. Unfortunately, if there is no option to reset the password then you will have to perform a hard reset.
There is only emergency call in my Moto x play?
There is only emergency call in my Moto x play. It is locked. I have tried: Switched it off and on. I think it was caused by: Entered wrong password too many times.
- 1Go into Settings
- 2Select Storage
- 3Clear Cached Data
- 1From within Settings go to More
- 2Choose Cellular Service/Networks
- 3Select Preferred Network Type
- 4Switch the phone to the secondary option like 2G
- 5Turn your phone off
- 6Power back on and select 3G/4G
- 7Go back to Preferred Network Type
- 8Select your carrier
If these solutions still do not fix your phone then you have an issue with the hardware.
Have cleared/factory setting then reboot system but it is still asking for the password?
Forgot password but the phone is asking for the pin. I have tried: Wipe data/factory reset then reboot system. I think it was caused by: I forgot the pin number
You will have to flash new Stock ROM on your device because you probably have a Lollipop version. When these versions hard reset you still need to give a pin because of new anti-theft measures. You can try the tricks posted above to bypass Google or search for the specific Stock ROM needed for your device and flash the firmware.
I have forgotten my password so I would need help to wipe all app for me to regain it?
I have forgotten my password so I would need help to wipe all apps for me to regain it. I have tried: Shut it down. I think it was caused by: I don't know
You do not have to do a hard reset that wipes all your data until after you try to recover the password with Google Accounts Recovery. Choose this option first and the VisiHow article on this page explains how to retrieve your password with a few different options.
Forgot patterns for infinix hot 2?
Sir, I have forgotten draw patterns for my infinix hot 2 which apparently is not showing me an option of providing my email to reset it. What can I do?. I have tried: So far I have tried to draw patterns five times and they have given me to wait 30 sec and after that, they are not providing me with the option forgotten my draw pattern. I am desperate
You will see in the above answers that you can hard reset your phone and flash new Stock ROM on the device. You may need to attempt the password several times before you get the forgot password option to appear. A trick to try first is to have someone call your phone and answer the call and then go into settings and disable the app lock feature while on the call.
See more questions like this: Help me hard reset my phone (infinix hot 3)?
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: rebecca cox, taiwo, Maria