Edited by soso2016, Anonymous, Eng, VisiHow
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
My phone is asking for my Google user name and password in order to access my phone?
Somehow my lock PIN was punched in too many times; so, the smartphone asked for my Google user name and password. Somehow, I can't remember my password, but when I am trying to recover it, there is a problem. There are no previous devices that I logged on to with this account. My recovery email that I used no longer exists. How can I access or reset my password without this information?
- 1Navigate to this Web page.
- 2Click "I don't know my username" and "Continue".This is needed to ensure that you enter the correct user name.
- 3Select an option to either recover your user name through an SMS or phone call and entering those details.
- 4Enter your first name and surname.
- 5Pass the human test and click "Continue" to receive user names.Then, confirming that you are using the right user name, restore the password for the user name.
- 6Go back to this Web page.
- 7Click "I don't know my password".
- 8Enter the last known password for your e-mail address.
- 9If you do not remember it, click "I don't know".
- 10Click "Verify your identity" to be asked a series of security questions.This will allow you to reset the password for the account.
- 11Use the recovered account user name and password to unlock your Android smartphone.
I forgot my user name nut I remember the password. I have a priblem cause I reboot my phone and didn't know I would need my goggle user name and password to get in the phone could you please help me?
For got user name need help recovering it its the user name to my Straight Talk phone and I rebooted the phone and didn't know I would need that info to get back in the phone. I have tried: I tried calling the phone company to unlock the phone but they say I need to contact goggle for the user name cause I know the password. I think it was caused by: Rebooting the phone
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Eng, Anonymous, soso2016