Edited by sally shik, Eng, Murali jegatheesan, STALIN and 9 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How to activate WhatsApp on vinko Note4 phone?
- 1.2 I have a question about my WhatsApp server, as it says the number is blocked even when I change to a new number but through the same phone. What might be the problem?
- 1.3 How can I update my WhatsApp on my Vinko Samsung mobile phone?
- 1.4 I have a Vinko G3 phone, after making a call you can not hang up?
- 1.5 Hi, my phone is VINKO mobile phone, Model: M8?
- 1.6 My screen is showing 'clean up memory'?
- 1.7 What is the extension of my app?
- 1.8 I want to buy Vinko phone, could you please recommend which of the model will suit my business as an HR manager of a company?
- 1.9 My phone does not have play store and will not connect to the WiFi?
- 1.10 I have Vinko 7 mate and want to know about WiFi?
- 1.12 I get stuck at the phone umber verification stage through SMS, what to do?
- 2 Referencing this Article
- 3 Comments
Questions and Answers
How to activate WhatsApp on vinko Note4 phone?
Trying to activate the WhatsApp on the vinko Note4 phone, has not been successful. Falling at the SMS verification.. I have tried: Opening WhatsApp application, accepting it, entering my phone number. Notice to call me pressing on call me fails with notification that server error.. I think it was caused by: I tried using the two SIM alternatively.
- 1Turn off your WiFi and try verifying through Phone Data.
- 2Enter a Friends Phone Number when it asks for yours and then try to verify.
- 3Once it is almost downloaded insert your SIM card again and navigate to the app and initiate the setting for the SMS verification.Take out your SIM card and try to reinstall only through WiFi.
See more questions like this: How to download play store in Samsung vinko mini g3
I have a question about my WhatsApp server, as it says the number is blocked even when I change to a new number but through the same phone. What might be the problem?
What will I do to have WhatsApp in my phone going through?
WhatsApp Support recommends making sure your Country code, Date, and Time settings are all accurate within the app. Make sure that you are installing WhatsApp and not WhatsApp Plus.
How can I update my WhatsApp on my Vinko Samsung mobile phone?
When I start my WhatsApp it tells me verification failed
When you set up Uninstall WhatsApp and reinstall the original from within the Play Store. Once you have reinstalled the app, reboot the phone and when you enter your number make sure there are spaces in between like 87 555 333 4444.
I have a Vinko G3 phone, after making a call you can not hang up?
When I talk with the other party I can not hear my voice
Hard reset your Vinko G3. The reboot should correct any drive errors you are experiencing. If this still does not work, you can flash new [www.gsmrk.com/vinko-r3-flash-file-6531a_w25q64dw/ ROM] onto your Vinko G3 device.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: I want to download whatsapp on my pc for my windows phone, how should i do it
Hi, my phone is VINKO mobile phone, Model: M8?
I have WhatsApp in it, but it doesn't have WiFi connection in it. Yet were am I currently WiFi is always on. and I really need it.
You are on a captive WiFi network. WhatsApp has recommended this option:
Captive WiFi hotspots often require you to log in before being able to connect to the internet. If you are on a captive WiFi, you have 2 choices:
- Use your Data instead of the WiFi.
- Go to your browser and log in to the WiFi hotspot.
- Check the WiFi Sleep Policy.Android Settings > WiFi > Menu Button > Advanced > Keep WiFi on during sleep and make sure it is set to Always.
- If you are able to connect on WiFi but not on your Vinko with WhatsApp, double check your APN configuration. You must be able to send and receive non-web traffic in order to use WhatsApp so your data needs to be enabled.
My screen is showing 'clean up memory'?
At the top of my screen is application, in the middle is 'empty list' and at the bottom is 'clean-up memory'. In addition to that, there is a box near the SIM card signals showing 'whp
Install CC Cleaner to clear up your cached data and memory. WhatsApp uses a large amount of space with regular use so you will want to use CC Cleaner often. You should also transfer photos to a storage drive either on your PC or USB stick.
WHP stands for Wireless Home Phone so perhaps your SIM card is currently inactive. If you had listed your device I may have been able to help further.
What is the extension of my app?
It is always prompting unsupported when I install java or apk file.
This means that your device does not support JAVA which means that WhatsApp will not run properly. To get around this install Astro File Manager.
- 1From within Astro go to Menu.
- 2Select More Options.
- 3Go to Preferences.
- 4Tap Enable Browser Download.
- 5Go to your browser and install the file that was not supported previously.
I want to buy Vinko phone, could you please recommend which of the model will suit my business as an HR manager of a company?
I need a Vinko phone of good model with all social media facilities and mails
Most of the newer Vinko phones such as the R1 and S6 would be perfectly fine. The Mate 7 has a larger screen if you plan on using OneDrive or Google Drive for documents but some of the Mate 7 versions have no WiFi.
My phone does not have play store and will not connect to the WiFi?
Advice on how to install them. 'y phone won't connect to nothing and will not install nothing
We are not sure about the model here, so we cannot give you the full specifications for the phone. However, we assume that you are talking about an Android phone if you are trying to locate Play Store. Windows phones have Store. iOS phones have App Store. Symbian phones had Nokia Store or OVI Store. If your phone is one of the listed, just locate the application and tap on it. Symbian phones (old Nokia) have no functional store though.
- 1Go to your "Settings". Tap on "Security". Check "Unknown Sources" and tap on "OK".Enable installation of third-party software.
- 2XDA Developers Forum. You can download an APK file that you can install on any Android phone.This web page keeps updated Google Play:
- 3Just navigate to the downloaded folder and tap on the APK.Install the APK with any file manager like X-plore File Manager.
- 4Disable "Unknown Sources" again by following step 1.
- 5You can install any program to try to enable it. For example, Smart Wi-Fi Toggler. Enable WiFi to see if your phone is WiFi capable.Your phone may or may not have WiFi.
- 6Finally, if nothing helps, hard-reset your phone.
I have Vinko 7 mate and want to know about WiFi?
Does this mobile have WiFi app or soft?
Some versions of the Vinko Mate 7 are not WiFi compatible. To see if you have WiFi, go into settings and Device Connectivity and you should see the option to enable WiFi.
I get stuck at the phone umber verification stage through SMS, what to do?
At this stage, I get stuck, I am unable to verify the number and the application page does not open
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
How to activate WhatsApp on vinko Note4 phone. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved Jun 22, 2017, from http://visihow.com/My_phone_is_Vinko_mini_G3,_says_it_has_a_Whatsapp,_when_you_download_something_it_says_not_supported_even_album_do_not_play
MLA (Modern Language Association) "How to activate WhatsApp on vinko Note4 phone." VisiHow, visihow.com/My_phone_is_Vinko_mini_G3,_says_it_has_a_Whatsapp,_when_you_download_something_it_says_not_supported_even_album_do_not_play Accessed 22 Jun 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "How to activate WhatsApp on vinko Note4 phone." Accessed Jun 22, 2017. http://visihow.com/My_phone_is_Vinko_mini_G3,_says_it_has_a_Whatsapp,_when_you_download_something_it_says_not_supported_even_album_do_not_play.
Categories : Software
Recent edits by: VisiHow, ankiit, empresss