Edited by sally shik, Eng, Murali jegatheesan, STALIN and 9 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 Hi, my phone is VINKO mobile phone, Model: M8?
- 1.2 My screen is showing 'clean up memory'?
- 1.3 What is the extension of my app?
- 1.4 I want to buy Vinko phone, could you please recommend which of the model will suit my business as an HR manager of a company?
- 1.5 My phone does not have play store and will not connect to the WiFi?
- 1.6 I have Vinko 7 mate and want to know about WiFi?
- 1.7 I get stuck at the phone umber verification stage through SMS, what to do?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
Hi, my phone is VINKO mobile phone, Model: M8?
I have WhatsApp in it, but it doesn't have WiFi connection in it. Yet were am I currently WiFi is always on. and I really need it.
You are on a captive WiFi network. WhatsApp has recommended this option:
Captive WiFi hotspots often require you to log in before being able to connect to the internet. If you are on a captive WiFi, you have 2 choices:
- Use your Data instead of the WiFi.
- Go to your browser and log in to the WiFi hotspot.
- Check the WiFi Sleep Policy.Android Settings > WiFi > Menu Button > Advanced > Keep WiFi on during sleep and make sure it is set to Always.
- If you are able to connect on WiFi but not on your Vinko with WhatsApp, double check your APN configuration. You must be able to send and receive non-web traffic in order to use WhatsApp so your data needs to be enabled.
See more questions like this: How to download play store in Samsung vinko mini g3
My screen is showing 'clean up memory'?
At the top of my screen is application, in the middle is 'empty list' and at the bottom is 'clean-up memory'. In addition to that, there is a box near the SIM card signals showing 'whp
Install CC Cleaner to clear up your cached data and memory. WhatsApp uses a large amount of space with regular use so you will want to use CC Cleaner often. You should also transfer photos to a storage drive either on your PC or USB stick.
WHP stands for Wireless Home Phone so perhaps your SIM card is currently inactive. If you had listed your device I may have been able to help further.
What is the extension of my app?
It is always prompting unsupported when I install java or apk file.
This means that your device does not support JAVA which means that WhatsApp will not run properly. To get around this install Astro File Manager.
- 1From within Astro go to Menu.
- 2Select More Options.
- 3Go to Preferences.
- 4Tap Enable Browser Download.
- 5Go to your browser and install the file that was not supported previously.
I want to buy Vinko phone, could you please recommend which of the model will suit my business as an HR manager of a company?
I need a Vinko phone of good model with all social media facilities and mails
Most of the newer Vinko phones such as the R1 and S6 would be perfectly fine. The Mate 7 has a larger screen if you plan on using OneDrive or Google Drive for documents but some of the Mate 7 versions have no WiFi.
My phone does not have play store and will not connect to the WiFi?
Advice on how to install them. 'y phone won't connect to nothing and will not install nothing
We are not sure about the model here, so we cannot give you the full specifications for the phone. However, we assume that you are talking about an Android phone if you are trying to locate Play Store. Windows phones have Store. iOS phones have App Store. Symbian phones had Nokia Store or OVI Store. If your phone is one of the listed, just locate the application and tap on it. Symbian phones (old Nokia) have no functional store though.
- 1Go to your "Settings". Tap on "Security". Check "Unknown Sources" and tap on "OK".Enable installation of third-party software.
- 2XDA Developers Forum. You can download an APK file that you can install on any Android phone.This web page keeps updated Google Play:
- 3Just navigate to the downloaded folder and tap on the APK.Install the APK with any file manager like X-plore File Manager.
- 4Disable "Unknown Sources" again by following step 1.
- 5You can install any program to try to enable it. For example, Smart Wi-Fi Toggler. Enable WiFi to see if your phone is WiFi capable.Your phone may or may not have WiFi.
- 6Finally, if nothing helps, hard-reset your phone.
I have Vinko 7 mate and want to know about WiFi?
Does this mobile have WiFi app or soft?
Some versions of the Vinko Mate 7 are not WiFi compatible. To see if you have WiFi, go into settings and Device Connectivity and you should see the option to enable WiFi.
I get stuck at the phone umber verification stage through SMS, what to do?
At this stage, I get stuck, I am unable to verify the number and the application page does not open
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Software
Recent edits by: VisiHow, ankiit, empresss