Edited by RAS, Calob Horton, tharindu4521, Dougie and 9 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Duos. How can I check to see if my phone is original?
- 1.2 I have a heating problem in my Samsung Galaxy Grand2 phone?
- 1.3 Is the serial number written on the box?
- 1.4 I have bought Galaxy grand prime dual SIM I put *#06# two IMEI appear, how to check if my phone is real or fake?
- 1.5 Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 (GT-I9152) does have a battery problem?
- 1.6 Hi, My question is how can I transfer "contacts" from from Galaxy Grand Prime to Galaxy Grand 2? Thanks in advance?
- 1.7 I'm really just trying to figure out if Verizon can really provide me with good service in my area?
- 1.8 Grand 2 Android system ui problem stop working by pressing middle button?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Duos. How can I check to see if my phone is original?
Thankfully, since your Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Duos is a part of Samsung's Galaxy line of phones, you can use the tips and methods outlined in the great VisiHow article below to check and see if your device is a genuine Samsung phone or not. Start with physical checks. If you can't determine the authenticity of your device through those, then open your phone's Phone application and enter the following codes:
- SW Version, PDA, CSC and Modem - *#1234#
- SW & HW Info - *#12580369#
- Test mode - *#0*#
- Service Mode - *#197328640#
- ADC Reading - *#0228#
- Bluetooth Test Mode - *#232331#
- Bluetooth Address - *#232337#
- Ciphering Information - *#32489#
If these codes work, your device is very likely genuine. If they don't, however, you may have a fake device on your hands. Check your device's box for the IMEI and serial numbers (you can also find these numbers in your Settings application's About panel) and contact Samsung's customer service line. Give the customer service representative your IMEI and serial numbers. If the numbers match a device in Samsung's database, you have a genuine device. If the numbers do not match, however, you unfortunately have a fake Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Duos.
I have a heating problem in my Samsung Galaxy Grand2 phone?
I bought Samsung Galaxy Grand2, but it becomes hot after sometime why?
The Galaxy Grand 2 has many users with your same issue. Here are some ways to stop your phone from overheating:
- 1Disable your data when you are connected to WiFi or not using the phone.
- 2Many people think that this saves some battery life but the opposite happens where every few minutes that function is adjusting the screen.Turn off the Auto Screen brightness function.
- 3Turn off all the apps that are running in the backgroundGo into your settings and then Active Apps.
- 4Use an app like Greenify to keep your app usage to a minimum
- 5Often a battery can be defective and just replacing it can solve an overheating issue. Your charger could be the other culprit so if you have another Samsung phone test the charger to see it that batter gets hot quickly.Check your battery and charger.
Is the serial number written on the box?
I lost my Samsung Galaxy Grand prime
There should be a label on the box with 4 long numbers. One of those is your IMEI. Usually the second or last one on the box.
See more questions like this: Purchased a used Samsung Galaxy Core Prime from a seller on Craigslist as a temporary fix to paying the 5 insurance deductible on my phone. The previous owner did not provide me with the original Google username and I am not able to figure out how to
I have bought Galaxy grand prime dual SIM I put *#06# two IMEI appear, how to check if my phone is real or fake?
I have bought Galaxy grand prime dual SIM I put *#06# two IMEI appear, how to check if my phone is real or fake
Both of those IMEI numbers should be normal. IMEI Checker can be used to check and you would just put one IMEI number at a time.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: Genuine or refurbished. How can I distinguish between genuine or refurbished Galaxy S5
See more questions like this: How can I tell if a Samsung Galaxy Note5 is real or fake
Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 (GT-I9152) does have a battery problem?
After charging my device (GT-I9152) the moment I switch it on, battery drops from 100% to 34% within 2mins. I replaced the battery with a new one, but the problem is still there, this device is new, and it's only been four days from the date of purchase. What should I do?
Other Galaxy Mega users have reported the same issues. Dial *#0228# to see if that actually is your true battery percentage. Some users reported that swapping out their battery and charger solved the problem. Just because the device is new does not mean that the battery is new.
Hi, My question is how can I transfer "contacts" from from Galaxy Grand Prime to Galaxy Grand 2? Thanks in advance?
How to transfer contacts from Galaxy Grand Prime to Galaxy Grand 2 - and maybe you know how can I download "contacts" from a cloud
Using Samsung Smart Switch will be the easiest way. to transfer contacts. Install the app on both phones. Put the devices next to each other and launch the app on both phones. Select Contacts from the phone that you have to transfer to the new phone.
I'm really just trying to figure out if Verizon can really provide me with good service in my area?
I get conflicting information as to if they are CDMA or GSM. I obviously have a duo card Galaxy Prime, reading 2 different SIM #'s, with only one card in position one. If you have some knowledge to lend, that would be great! (AT&T has awful reception in my area)
Verizon uses CDMA for coverage. If the coverage map from Verizon has any white spots near your area you will still experience the problems that AT&T has with GSM. Verizon is pretty good on maximum coverage but buildings and land can still cause transmission issues.
When I keep pressing continuous middle button then it shows unfortunately system ui have stop working
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Tech
Recent edits by: Maria, Wishangel, George097