Edited by RAS, Anonymous, Calob Horton, tharindu4521 and 9 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Duos. How can I check to see if my phone is original?
- 1.2 How to find if my Samsung Galaxy core 2 is original?
- 1.3 How can I check my Samsung if it is original or fake?
- 1.4 I want to know if this mobile of Samsung brand is genuine or not?
- 1.5 I have a heating problem in my Samsung Galaxy Grand2 phone?
- 1.6 Samsung Galaxy Grand prime has no power saving option?
- 1.7 Is the serial number written on the box?
- 1.8 Vibration is not working in any mode like normal/silent/vibration?
- 1.9 How could I know my Samsung is real original or not?
- 1.10 I have bought Galaxy grand prime dual SIM I put *#06# two IMEI appear, how to check if my phone is real or fake?
- 1.11 Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 (GT-I9152) does have a battery problem?
- 1.12 Hi, My question is how can I transfer "contacts" from from Galaxy Grand Prime to Galaxy Grand 2? Thanks in advance?
- 1.13 What codes can I use to test the genuine Galaxy Note3?
- 1.14 I'm really just trying to figure out if Verizon can really provide me with good service in my area?
- 1.15 Front camera blurry! what's that type of problem?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Duos. How can I check to see if my phone is original?
Thankfully, since your Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Duos is a part of Samsung's Galaxy line of phones, you can use the tips and methods outlined in the great VisiHow article below to check and see if your device is a genuine Samsung phone or not. Start with physical checks. If you can't determine the authenticity of your device through those, then open your phone's Phone application and enter the following codes:
- SW Version, PDA, CSC and Modem - *#1234#
- SW & HW Info - *#12580369#
- Test mode - *#0*#
- Service Mode - *#197328640#
- ADC Reading - *#0228#
- Bluetooth Test Mode - *#232331#
- Bluetooth Address - *#232337#
- Ciphering Information - *#32489#
If these codes work, your device is very likely genuine. If they don't, however, you may have a fake device on your hands. Check your device's box for the IMEI and serial numbers (you can also find these numbers in your Settings application's About panel) and contact Samsung's customer service line. Give the customer service representative your IMEI and serial numbers. If the numbers match a device in Samsung's database, you have a genuine device. If the numbers do not match, however, you unfortunately have a fake Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Duos.
See more questions like this: How to recognize a brand new Samsung Galaxy S4
How to find if my Samsung Galaxy core 2 is original?
I bought Samsung Galaxy core 2 phone. It was made in China. I want to know if it is an original Samsung phone.
Input the codes from the top answer on this page. If the codes bring you to the correct sections and work then you know that your phone is original.
See more questions like this: How to know if Galaxy core prime is original
How can I check my Samsung if it is original or fake?
I bought a Samsung Grand2, how do I know if it is original
Several of the codes listed above should be able to work on your phone if it is real. Fake phones will also have graphics that are off and the Samsung Logo start up will look fuzzy or not be there.
I want to know if this mobile of Samsung brand is genuine or not?
Model No is Samsung A5, kindly assure me its genuine or not
The Galaxy command codes should work if it is a real Samsung Galaxy.
I have a heating problem in my Samsung Galaxy Grand2 phone?
I bought Samsung Galaxy Grand2, but it becomes hot after sometime why?
The Galaxy Grand 2 has many users with your same issue. Here are some ways to stop your phone from overheating:
- 1Disable your data when you are connected to WiFi or not using the phone.
- 2Turn off the Auto Screen brightness function.Many people think that this saves some battery life but the opposite happens where every few minutes that function is adjusting the screen.
- 3Go into your settings and then Active Apps.Turn off all the apps that are running in the background
- 4Use an app like Greenify to keep your app usage to a minimum
- 5Check your battery and charger.Often a battery can be defective and just replacing it can solve an overheating issue. Your charger could be the other culprit so if you have another Samsung phone test the charger to see it that batter gets hot quickly.
Samsung Galaxy Grand prime has no power saving option?
I have bought a Grand prime but there is no power saving option. It only has an ultra power saving option. Is it a fake? I have checked everything in settings
The Galaxy Grand Prime only has Ultra Power Saving on some service provider versions. The top quick settings menu that appears when you swipe down would say You. Power Saving. That means that the phone is real. Still use the codes above though to make sure because fake phone can clone interfaces like this.
Is the serial number written on the box?
I lost my Samsung Galaxy Grand prime
There should be a label on the box with 4 long numbers. One of those is your IMEI. Usually the second or last one on the box.
See more questions like this: Find the serial number for Galaxy Core Prime
Vibration is not working in any mode like normal/silent/vibration?
Vibration is not working in any mode like normal/silent/vibration
Do a vibration test: dial *#0842# from the phone. There may be a glitch with your phone or the haptic feedback is turned all the way off and this is why you are not feeling the vibrations. If you have your phone in a case to protect it that too will lesson any vibrations felt.
How could I know my Samsung is real original or not?
I check it with a sensor test, but I need another method, so please help me
Several other methods are listed in the VisiHow article below and the answers above. One of the best ways to know if it is real is using the Galaxy codes or other codes listed on Samsung's website. Your apps should also not be bogged down on start up and you should have a vivid screen.
I have bought Galaxy grand prime dual SIM I put *#06# two IMEI appear, how to check if my phone is real or fake?
I have bought Galaxy grand prime dual SIM I put *#06# two IMEI appear, how to check if my phone is real or fake
Both of those IMEI numbers should be normal. IMEI Checker can be used to check and you would just put one IMEI number at a time.
See more questions like this: How can I tell if a Samsung Galaxy Note5 is real or fake
Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 (GT-I9152) does have a battery problem?
After charging my device (GT-I9152) the moment I switch it on, battery drops from 100% to 34% within 2mins. I replaced the battery with a new one, but the problem is still there, this device is new it is only four days from date of purchase. What should I do?
Other Galaxy Mega users have reported the same issues. Dial *#0228# to see if that actually is your true battery percentage. Some users reported that swapping out their battery and charger solved the problem. Just because the device is new does not mean that the battery is new.
Hi, My question is how can I transfer "contacts" from from Galaxy Grand Prime to Galaxy Grand 2? Thanks in advance?
How to transfer contacts from Galaxy Grand Prime to Galaxy Grand 2 - and maybe you know how can I download "contacts" from a cloud
Using Samsung Smart Switch will be the easiest way. to transfer contacts. Install the app on both phones. Put the devices next to each other and launch the app on both phones. Select Contacts from the phone that you have to transfer to the new phone.
What codes can I use to test the genuine Galaxy Note3?
I want to buy a phone so I was asking
The codes in the top answer will show you whether or not the Galaxy Note3 you want to buy is real.
I'm really just trying to figure out if Verizon can really provide me with good service in my area?
I get conflicting information as to if they are CDMA or GSM. I obviously have a duo card Galaxy Prime, reading 2 different SIM #'s, with only one card in position one. If you have some knowledge to lend, that would be great! (AT&T has awful reception in my area)
Verizon uses CDMA for coverage. If the coverage map from Verizon has any white spots near your area you will still experience the problems that AT&T has with GSM. Verizon is pretty good on maximum coverage but buildings and land can still cause transmission issues.
Front camera blurry! what's that type of problem?
When I take a selfie picture, it is not clear so how to solve?
If you have a Samsung Galaxy S5 this is an issue that phone has with their forward facing camera. In fact, many of the Galaxy phones just do not have the bright crisp forward camera images that other models may have. Clean your phone screen, if you have a screen protector that also could be the blurry issue and turn off Auto Night Detection.
Categories : Tech
Recent edits by: Wishangel, George097, mohandass