Edited by RAS, Calob Horton, tharindu4521, Dougie and 9 others
1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 I have a heating problem in my Samsung Galaxy Grand2 phone?
- 1.2 Grand 2 Android system ui problem stop working by pressing middle button?
- 1.3 Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 (GT-I9152) does have a battery problem?
- 1.4 Is the serial number written on the box?
- 1.5 I'm really just trying to figure out if Verizon can really provide me with good service in my area?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
I have a heating problem in my Samsung Galaxy Grand2 phone?
I bought Samsung Galaxy Grand2, but it becomes hot after sometime why?
The Galaxy Grand 2 has many users with your same issue. Here are some ways to stop your phone from overheating:
- 1Disable your data when you are connected to WiFi or not using the phone.
- 2Many people think that this saves some battery life but the opposite happens where every few minutes that function is adjusting the screen.Turn off the Auto Screen brightness function.
- 3Turn off all the apps that are running in the backgroundGo into your settings and then Active Apps.
- 4Use an app like Greenify to keep your app usage to a minimum
- 5Often a battery can be defective and just replacing it can solve an overheating issue. Your charger could be the other culprit so if you have another Samsung phone test the charger to see it that batter gets hot quickly.Check your battery and charger.
When I keep pressing continuous middle button then it shows unfortunately system ui have stop working
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 (GT-I9152) does have a battery problem?
After charging my device (GT-I9152) the moment I switch it on, battery drops from 100% to 34% within 2mins. I replaced the battery with a new one, but the problem is still there, this device is new, and it's only been four days from the date of purchase. What should I do?
Other Galaxy Mega users have reported the same issues. Dial *#0228# to see if that actually is your true battery percentage. Some users reported that swapping out their battery and charger solved the problem. Just because the device is new does not mean that the battery is new.
Is the serial number written on the box?
I lost my Samsung Galaxy Grand prime
There should be a label on the box with 4 long numbers. One of those is your IMEI. Usually the second or last one on the box.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: Sir, I bought a used Samsung S4 from a mobile market, it is i9505. I doubt that my mobile is refurbished, how can I check that it is genuine or refurbish
See more questions like this: Purchased a used Samsung Galaxy Core Prime from a seller on Craigslist as a temporary fix to paying the 5 insurance deductible on my phone. The previous owner did not provide me with the original Google username and I am not able to figure out how to
I'm really just trying to figure out if Verizon can really provide me with good service in my area?
I get conflicting information as to if they are CDMA or GSM. I obviously have a duo card Galaxy Prime, reading 2 different SIM #'s, with only one card in position one. If you have some knowledge to lend, that would be great! (AT&T has awful reception in my area)
Verizon uses CDMA for coverage. If the coverage map from Verizon has any white spots near your area you will still experience the problems that AT&T has with GSM. Verizon is pretty good on maximum coverage but buildings and land can still cause transmission issues.
Categories : Tech
Recent edits by: Maria, Wishangel, George097