Edited by Eng, Dougie, Rhuvie, Calob Horton and 8 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 My phone has no SIM card slot. Help?
- 1.2 How to modify big SIM to a smaller SIM slot?
- 1.3 Can I move an iPhone 4 SIM to a Samsung Galaxy S4? And what does unlocked mean?
- 1.4 I have a Polaroid tablet which was made in chine and designed by the southern Telecom, model :S7, FCC ID RED-V7A20,BN:AS7-20130827?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
My phone has no SIM card slot. Help?
Some network providers embed the SIM internally so you cannot use another SIM with it.
How to modify big SIM to a smaller SIM slot?
My current SIM is big and my new phone Samsung Galaxy 4 Active requires a smaller SIM, guess it has to be a nano or something like that. how can you help me use my new phone
If you have the tools and steady hands, you might consider cutting the bigger SIM card down to fit the micro/nano SIM slot. There are video tutorials on how to do this, and you can check one out here:
If you don't wish to do this on your own, I would suggest going to your cell carrier/provider and ask them for a new nano/micro SIM. Verizon, for instance, will charge you a small fee, but will give it to you for free if you are a long time subscriber.
Can I move an iPhone 4 SIM to a Samsung Galaxy S4? And what does unlocked mean?
I am buying a Samsung Galaxy S4 and I have an iPhone 4. Can I use the same SIM and how do I install it. The seller said it is unlocked -- what does that mean?
Yes, both of those phones use the micro SIM card size. To install it:
- Take the SIM out of the iPhone.
- Take the battery cover off the Galaxy S4.
- Put the SIM card in the SIM card slot.
- Call your network provider to change from an iPhone plan to an Android plan.
- Restart your Galaxy S4.
Unlocked means that the device isn't locked to one specific carrier. For instance, if you had an AT&T phone and unlocked it, you would be able to use it on T-Mobile, not just AT&T. However, if you do Unlock it then you likely void any warranties from where you bought it or your carrier.
I have a Polaroid tablet which was made in chine and designed by the southern Telecom, model :S7, FCC ID RED-V7A20,BN:AS7-20130827?
The problem with this tablet is that it is very very slow and I need your help if you don't mind and it doesn't have a slot for SIM card
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Hardware
Recent edits by: Maria, iiamyhumie, Meshka