Edited by Ayub Khan, Eng, Maria
Questions and Answers
My mobile is Samsung Galaxy Grand prime, made in Vietnam?
It is showing 1.8GB RAM, but is very slow
Your phone is most likely legitimate. Samsung does manufacture phones in Vietnam. To speed up your Grand Prime here are some suggestions:
- 1Remove the SD card and re insert it.
- 2Install CC cleaner on your phone and run the program once a day to clear the cache and remove and unnecessary items from your storage bin.
- 3Watch this Youtube Tutorial on freeing up more space and speeding up your phone.
- 4Turn off Sync in Settings.
- 5Perform a soft reset by pulling the battery out for 5 minutes.
- 6Implement Samsung Kies to transfer your photos and other saved data to a computer.Do this on a regular basis and then delete the photos you have stored on the Grand Prime.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Tech
Recent edits by: Eng, Ayub Khan