Edited by Ayub Khan, Eng, Maria
Questions and Answers
My mobile is Samsung Galaxy Grand prime, made in Vietnam?
It is showing 1.8GB RAM, but is very slow
Your phone is most likely legitimate. Samsung does manufacture phones in Vietnam. To speed up your Grand Prime here are some suggestions:
- 1Remove the SD card and re insert it.
- 2Install CC cleaner on your phone and run the program once a day to clear the cache and remove and unnecessary items from your storage bin.
- 4Turn off Sync in Settings.
- 5Perform a soft reset by pulling the battery out for 5 minutes.
- 6Do this on a regular basis and then delete the photos you have stored on the Grand Prime.Implement Samsung Kies to transfer your photos and other saved data to a computer.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
My mobile is Samsung Galaxy Grand prime, made in Vietnam. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 1, 2017, from http://visihow.com/My_mobile_is_Samsung_Galaxy_grand_prime_made_in_Vietnam
MLA (Modern Language Association) "My mobile is Samsung Galaxy Grand prime, made in Vietnam." VisiHow, visihow.com/My_mobile_is_Samsung_Galaxy_grand_prime_made_in_Vietnam Accessed 1 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "My mobile is Samsung Galaxy Grand prime, made in Vietnam." Accessed May 1, 2017. http://visihow.com/My_mobile_is_Samsung_Galaxy_grand_prime_made_in_Vietnam.
Categories : Tech
Recent edits by: Eng, Ayub Khan