Edited by kamau, Eng, mitchelltere, Thick2g and 11 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 I can log into my Google account (Gmail) on my computer, but it does not work on the phone?
- 1.2 So I got a phone from my mother and she factory reset the phone but she doesn't know the Google account she used or phone, it was a long time ago?
- 1.3 How to bypass Google account in Samsung Galaxy Note 7?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
I can log into my Google account (Gmail) on my computer, but it does not work on the phone?
I can log into my Google account (Gmail) on my computer, but it does not work on the phone. I have tried: I tried to log into the phone and on to the computer. I think it was caused by: my phone in the pocket must have tried entering a PIN too many times.
This happens only if another Google account has been tied to the Android device. In order to recover it, you will need to find your previous username and password.
- 2Click "I don't know my username" and "Continue".
- 3Select an option to either recover your username through an SMS, phone call, or recovery e-mail by selecting and entering those details.
- 4Enter your first name and surname.
- 5Then, restore the password for the username.Pass the human test and click "Continue" to receive user names registered to the recovery e-mail or the phone number.
- 7Click "I don't know my password".
- 8In the pop-up input line, enter the recovered e-mail address.
- 9Enter the last known password for your e-mail address.
- 10If you do not remember it, click "I don't know".
- 11This will allow you to reset the password for the account.Enter the recovery e-mail fully or click "Verify your identity" to be asked a series of security questions.
- 12Use the recovered account username and password to unlock your Android smartphone.
So I got a phone from my mother and she factory reset the phone but she doesn't know the Google account she used or phone, it was a long time ago?
So I got a phone from my mother and she factory reset the phone but she doesn't know the Google account she used or phone, it was a long time ago. I have tried: All of her Google accounts she could remember. I think it was caused by: Nothing really she had this phone for a long time, its a non-working phone with a Google account recovery to reopen it but she doesn't remember it.
If that smartphone always belonged to her, then she can still unlock it by remembering her old Google account. To find out the old Google account, she needs to visit this Web page and start with "I don't know my username" to recover her username first. Then, she needs to revisit the Web page and click "I don't know my password", enter her recovered username, and reset the password. If that did not help, then your other options are visiting the store or service center with a proof of purchase for a fix or finding a security hole, which is very specific to your device and Android version. There are no other options, unfortunately, besides the aforementioned ones.
How to bypass Google account in Samsung Galaxy Note 7?
Hello, sir! I had reset my dad's phone but I forgot his Gmail and password, how can I get it back in Samsung Note 7, I tried many ways but I couldn't, like realterm 2.0, SideSync, please can you find me a way to overcome this problem. That is saying to enter the previous account which is signed by the owner but I don't remember that email and password
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: I forgot my previous account in my device?
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: jenine, Rahi farooq, Jbix