Edited by Eng, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
My kid blocked her AG mobile phone pattern?
I can't open it. Help me! What can I do? I managed to get into the factory mode
- 1First of all, see if you can tap on a button like "Forgot password?" If you can, then your child may enter her Google credentials to unlock her smartphone.
- 2If that did not work, then, just to be safe, charge your smartphone first.
- 3Remove the SIM and microSD cards.
- 4Press and hold the volume-down and power buttons together until you see the factory mode.
- 5Select "CLEAR FLASH" or "wipe data/factory reset" by pressing the volume down button and confirming it with the power button.
- 6This should remove the lock from entering too many attempts.You may need to select "Yes -- delete all user data" and "reboot system now" in the same manner.
I forgot my pattern in my phone, the name of my phone is AG mobile?
I forgot my phone pattern so I need help to unlock it.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: I have my phone locked with pattern and it asks me sign my google account and I have typed the correct username and password and it says invalid username or password what should I do
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
My kid blocked her AG mobile phone pattern? . (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 24, 2017, from http://visihow.com/My_kid_blocked_her_AG_mobile_phone_pattern
MLA (Modern Language Association) " My kid blocked her AG mobile phone pattern? ." VisiHow, visihow.com/My_kid_blocked_her_AG_mobile_phone_pattern Accessed 24 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. " My kid blocked her AG mobile phone pattern? ." Accessed May 24, 2017. http://visihow.com/My_kid_blocked_her_AG_mobile_phone_pattern.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Eng