Edited by Anonymous, Eng, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
My kid blocked her AG mobile phone pattern?
I can't open it. Help me! What can I do? I managed to get into the factory mode
- 1First of all, see if you can tap on a button like "Forgot password?" If you can, then your child may enter her Google credentials to unlock her smartphone.
- 2If that did not work, then, just to be safe, charge your smartphone first.
- 3Remove the SIM and microSD cards.
- 4Press and hold the volume-down and power buttons together until you see the factory mode.
- 5Select "CLEAR FLASH" or "wipe data/factory reset" by pressing the volume down button and confirming it with the power button.
- 6You may need to select "Yes -- delete all user data" and "reboot system now" in the same manner.This should remove the lock from entering too many attempts.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Eng, Anonymous