Edited by Anonymous, satishk2016, Eng, adeseye and 2 others
Questions and Answers
My internet setting is either enabled or disabled, but no mobile data icon appears that shows Internet the status?
I have a Samsung mobile (Note3, S4, etc.). I have checked all of the settings and all of the things, but it is not working. I have tried: I have also restored to factory settings. The mobile data icon is not even in the full list of options. I also followed the steps. I went to Galaxy apps and searched for quick panel restore, but no search results.
This is a common problem when moving on to Android 5.0. As factory resetting and searching for "Quickpanel Restore" in the Samsung store. Let us go over everything again.
- Factory resetting. Some mobile devices were fixed by that while other devices could not solve the problem with that. If you have not done it yet, you can do it.
- The Samsung application store. Search for "Quick Restore", "Restore Quick Panel", "Restore QuickPanel Icons", and "QuickPanel Restore". If you do not find it (it should be there though!), use this APK file or another APK file to restore your "Mobile Data" icon. You may need to enable third-party applications by going to "Apps" > "Settings" > "General" > "Security" > "Unknown sources" (check it).
- Open the notification panel by swiping down from the top. Tap on the cog-shaped icon in the upper-right corner. Tap on "DATA USAGE". Toggle "MOBILE DATA". Some users claim that Mobile Data is gone from there too.
- Update your smartphone.
- Use any widget like Data Enabler Widget.
- Use an application like QuickPanel Manager
Categories : USE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
Recent edits by: marcia gill, adeseye, Eng