Edited by Rob, shaiqpk, Eng, Boodie and 5 others
Questions and Answers
I have thyroid problem. I have severe hair loss. How to stop hair fall and grow my hair?
I want my hair to grow thicker, severe hair loss is there.. I have tried: Nothing. I think it was caused by: Thyroid
With a thyroid disorder, people experience hair loss because of blood sugar, hormonal imbalances and much more. To regain your hair you need to treat these individually.
- Regulate Hormones with Raspberry Leaf Tea
- Stop Hair Loss Due to Iodine Deficiency
- Stop and Reverse High Blood Sugar Related Hair Loss
- Stop and Reverse Hair Loss with Seaweed
- Deal With Thyroid Problems
- Reverse Insulin Resistance from Type II Diabetes
- Stop and Reverse Hair Loss During Perimenopause
- Stop and Reverse Hair Loss Naturally Using Chinese Herbs
Categories : Beauty & Aesthetics
Recent edits by: Athanas Radev, dasari, sagar