Edited by Anonymous, Eng, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
My contact list is being updated: this message shows up frequently?
When I try to dial or redial, this message shows up quite frequently; and it is very annoying.
- 1Tap on the home button.
- 2Tap on "Apps".
- 3Tap on "Settings".
- 4Tap on "Cloud" in "General".
- 5Tap on "Sync Settings".
- 6Tap on "Sync Contacts".
- 7Tap on the home button.
- 8Tap on "Apps".
- 9Tap on "Settings".
- 10Tap on "Application" in "General".This is an optional step if you do not not see "Application Manager".
- 11Tap on "Application Manager".
- 12Swipe left or right to the "ALL" section.
- 13Tap on "Contacts".
- 14Tap on "Clear Data" and "Clear Cache".
- 15Tap on the back button.
- 16Tap on "Contacts Storage".
- 17Tap on "Clear Data" and "Clear Cache".
- 18Repeat steps 1-6 to restore your contacts.
- 19You can also perform a cache clean-up.Refer to our tutorial on resetting Galaxy smartphones if you have a Samsung smartphone. Perform steps 1-6 and select "wipe cache partition" instead of "wipe data/factory reset". Reboot your smartphone.
- 20If that did not help, then you need to hard-reset the smartphone (select "wipe data/factory reset" in the previous step.
Categories : Tech
Recent edits by: Eng, Anonymous