Edited by adila, Eng, VisiHow, vc
Questions and Answers
My cell iOS turned off due to low battery and now it is not responding, though I kept it charging?
Cell does not switch ON, after being OFF due to low battery
Start with the cheapest solutions to eliminate problems one by one.
- 1Move to a place with the temperature above 0 oC (33 oF) and let the phone warm up for 40 minutes.iPhones do not work outside in some countries where three seasons are full of days below that temperature, and it is a known problem.
- 2Replace the USB socket or wall outlet for charging.
- 3Replace the USB cord for charging.
- 4The power button might not be working (solution:visit an Apple service center).
- 5The battery has been fully discharged, and it is no longer functional.Solution: visit an Apple service center. Though there is a quick fix for a dead lithium battery by taking it out and heating it up with a hair dryer slightly below 50 oC, putting it quickly back, and recharging it while it is hot to initiate a charging cycle, it is unreliable and dangerous for your device. It may work only for one charge and should not be performed unless there is dire emergency.
- 6Force-restart your phone by pressing and holding the sleep/wake and home buttons for ten seconds.
- 7Connect your iOS device to a computer and open iTunes.See if iPhone appears as a recognized device. If it does, restore it by clicking the device and selecting "Restore [device name]".
If none of these steps worked, it may be the motherboard of the device. An Apple service center will be able to resolve that problem.
Categories : USE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Eng, adila