Edited by Eng, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
My age is 25 and half of my hair is white? Why do people get grey hair at the age of 15?
Hello, sir! I am from India, and my age is 25; yet, half of my hair is white. Are there some homemade remedies for restoring hair color?
Premature greying of hair can be caused by hereditary changes, illnesses, or other medical conditions.
- Check your organism for hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism by seeing an endocrinologist who will run several tests and ultra-violet scans to determine the size and function of your thyroid gland.
- See a therapist to eliminate vitamin B12 deficiency. Do not attempt to take B12 vitamins without seeing a doctor. B12 deficiency can be caused by your abnormal organism disorders, strict vegan diet, or other factors that should be checked by a professional.
- Vitiligo. The absence of melanin usually affects one's arms and face and eventually may end up on his or her scalp, eliminating the natural dye from the cells in the scalp.
- Eliminate any stress;
- Eliminate first-, second-, and third-hand smoking;
- Do not use heating electrical devices on your hair like dryers.
- Apply coconut oil in your hair mixed with curry leaves or dried Indian gooseberry to your scalp. To prepare the mixture, first boil it, and then let it cool down and brew. You can also consume curry leaves daily.
- Apply bhringraj oil or Indian ginseng to your scalp.
Why hair becomes white at the age of 15?
My hair is white, I am 15 years old
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: Why hair becomes white in younger age
Categories : Beauty & Aesthetics
Recent edits by: Eng