Edited by Eng, fabulosity7, VisiHow, Sholeseses 000
Questions and Answers
I have tried holding down the up volume button and power button at the same time, but the recovery menu will not appear. What should I do now?. I have tried: I have held the power button and volume up button down at the same time.. I think it was caused by: I haven't used my tablet in a long time, so I have forgotten my password. I'm not sure why the recovery menu will not appear. I've tried it several times already.
Your Android tablet may have different key combinations. Here are some from our tutorial: key combinations for a factory reset.
Below, you can see some more combinations.
- Press and hold the volume-up and power buttons;
- Press and hold the home and power buttons; release the power button when you see a logotype;
- Press and hold the volume-down, power and home buttons;
- Press and hold the volume-down button and press and release the power button;
- Press and hold the volume-up, power and home buttons;
- Press and hold the home button and press and release the power button;
- Press and hold the volume-down and press and release the power button;
- Press and hold the volume-up, volume-down, and power buttons;
The key combination can be unique for each model, and some models can even have no key combination at all, which would require you to reflash the device using the official tools and firmware.
My telephone tablet doesn't want to come on?
My tablet comes on and shows Android and chargers but doesn't want to go into the home screen. I need help asap
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: I bought a phone and it is reset but now it is asking me for the Google account that was synced on the phone before I bought it
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: VisiHow, fabulosity7, Eng