Edited by mn, Geraldo, Eng, lilly2 and 13 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 My Samsung S4 displaying only the Samsung flash and not opening.I done factory reset but same problem is there?
- 1.2 Hi, there is no wipe MMC option on the HTC M8?
- 1.3 What do you do when a hard reset doesn't wipe all data from your tablet?
- 1.4 I want to factory reset HTC D816t?
- 1.5 How to factory reset my fake S6? I have to enter in wipe MMC?
- 1.6 How can I fix my camera in Firefly S80?
- 1.7 How to factory reset my Lenovo x5 pro?
- 1.8 Lollipop 5 signal is not available?
- 1.9 Yes. I just received a Lenovo A936 (no service)?
- 1.10 I have reset my yoga for few times, the past 2 years (data wiping) because it just won't turn on once in a while?
- 1.11 Touch pad not working in Micromax canvas?
- 1.12 How do I reset my Huawei y511 u30?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
My Samsung S4 displaying only the Samsung flash and not opening.I done factory reset but same problem is there?
Samsung S4 I9500
I installed new font into my Samsung S4 phone.after that it is starting and displaying only the Samsung flash and not opening.I done factory reset but same problem is there.
Try installing new Samsung ODIN OS to the device. Hopefully, this fixes the issue because otherwise, the Samsung logo loop means that you have bricked your device.
Hi, there is no wipe MMC option on the HTC M8?
The touch screen is not functional and I am trying to do a factory reset
The HTC M8 is usually installed with an English Recovery Menu. Holding down Power and Volume Down gets you into the Recovery Menu. Then use the volume keys to navigate to Factory Reset/Wipe Data. You are probably missing a step and ending up in the Fastboot or Safe Mode instead of Recovery.
What do you do when a hard reset doesn't wipe all data from your tablet?
The recovery menu on my Lenovo Tab2 A8 is in Chinese. I can navigate to the eMMC option and select it to factory reset the device. After reset is complete, I takes me to the screen to select my language.Next screen says, This device has been reset, log in With a Google account that has been synced to this device. I don't have the Google password because it's my daughter's tablet and I set it up on the fly on Christmas morning. Google will not let us reset the password, and when I use my personal Google credentials to log in, it redirects me to the screen that says, this device has been reset... Regardless, if I have done a factory reset of the device (eMMC option), why has the device retained any information about a Google account at all? How do I truly do a factory reset to get the tablet back to its out of the box state so we can start over again, just as we did on Christmas morning?
This tablet has Lollipop or Marshmallow OS installed on it. These OS are the latest Android software with a built in theft protection like you are seeing. They want the last Google Account associated with the device so this would be whatever Google Account was setup on the device even after a hard reset. Try to bypass the Google Account if you do not know it by following the process in this YouTube Tutorial on bypassing Lenovo FRP.
See more questions like this: How do I do a true factory reset when eMMC does not wipe all personal data
I want to factory reset HTC D816t?
While factory reset Chinese script appears. I chose Wipe factory reset somehow through Google translation. But after that three more options appeared in Chinese script. Which one to choose?
Choose the last option in the list as seen here.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: How do I get past wipe data and Factory Reset
How to factory reset my fake S6? I have to enter in wipe MMC?
I have a fake Galaxy S6 and I want to factory reset that. but its recovery mode is in Chinese and I don't know Chinese language. Can you help me? Sorry, I can't speak English very well
Watch this Youtube Tutorial of a factory reset being performed on a Chinese Android Recovery Menu. Since you can't speak English very well, you can watch and pause as you go through the steps to hard reset your clone S6.
See more questions like this: Wipe eMMC mising on my factory mode?
How can I fix my camera in Firefly S80?
My phone has a flip camera, I try to used it now but every time I took a picture it gets green when I rotate it, then it says "can't connect to camera" I tried to restart it but it is still the same.. I have tried: I try rooted apps because the phone still got rooted.. I think it was caused by: I think the go launcher Z but it always heated my phone and I always need to boost it.
- Go to Settings then Systems. Click on About Phone 5 to 10 times to unlock Developer Options. If you are on Kitkat OS then you will disable Use NuPlayer. Restart your phone and it should be back to normal.
- Hard Reset the device which will resolve any corrupt OS or an app that is causing interference.
- Put your phone into Recovery Mode and choose Wipe Cache Partition and then Wipe Dalvik Cache. You rooted your phone and this can leave cache that is causing interference.
- Go to your Applications Manager and select clear cache then clear data and force stop the Camera application. This might not be enough of a solution though since your screen turns green upon rotation of an image.
How to factory reset my Lenovo x5 pro?
I will do that because its hanging and showing system crash...
- 1Turn off the Lenovo X5 Pro.
- 2Press and hold down the Power and Volume Down and Home buttons.
- 3Release these when the screen boots up with the Recovery Menu.
- 4Use the volume keys to navigate the menu and the power to select your choice.
Lollipop 5 signal is not available?
Lollipop 5 signal is not available
From within your Settings>Mobile Networks, check to see if the APN values match what your mobile carrier uses for APN. This happened after the update to Lollipop and many had to reconfigure their settings for Mobile Networks correctly. Selecting Choose Automatically may also solve your issue. I noticed with my phone I had to constantly choose automatically until I put my phone into Recovery Mode and Wiped Cache Partition and then Dalvik Cache.
Yes. I just received a Lenovo A936 (no service)?
Yes. I just received a Lenovo A936, and I put in my SIM card (Metro pcs/ T-Mobile and it still does not have service). Do you know any other options that I might try first?. I have tried: Tried APN setting, That is all I can find on this issue. I think it was caused by: No idea
Was the phone compatible for Metro PCS/T-Mobile? The phone would need to be unlocked and able to work on those radio frequencies for you to have service with the SIM card. If you purchased a compatible phone and the APN settings are correct then you may have a defective SIM card.
I have reset my yoga for few times, the past 2 years (data wiping) because it just won't turn on once in a while?
This time, trying to wipe data but keeps showing "erasing" then my yoga will restart itself over and over again
You are stuck in a boot loop. Hopefully, your device is not bricked. Remove the battery and try to boot up the device. If it starts the boot loop again then you will need to install new firmware.
Touch pad not working in Micromax canvas?
Some water got spilled on my Micromax phone, but then I removed battery and kept it overnight. Next day it started working over WiFi network. In the evening I put back my SIM, from then on touch pad is not working..
Your electrical circuit under the screen is still wet. You need to put your phone into a bowl of rice or silica and let it sit for a minimum of 24 hours before turning on your phone again. You may have short circuited your screen components but the only way to find out is a waiting game of making sure the phone is completely dry before turning it back on.
How do I reset my Huawei y511 u30?
My phone cannot be turned on, it just shows the sign of Huawei only. How do I flash in because I think it has been attacked by a virus?
Hard resetting a device will remove a virus but might not fix any OS processes that have become corrupted due to the virus. If you still are stuck after the hard reset then you will have to install new firmware. This is assuming that your SD card is still operational. Here is how to hard reset the Huawei y511 u30:
- 1Turn off the device.
- 2Hold down the Power button for 5 seconds.
- 3Then hold down both Volume buttons.
- 4Release these buttons when the Recovery Menu appears.
- 5Use the volume buttons to navigate to Wipe Data/Factory Reset and the power button to confirm.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: jake1, amitraj, VisiHow