Edited by Anonymous, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
My LG was blocked. Now, it doesn't recognize the PIN?
How to unlock LG when it doesn't recognize the PIN
- 1Download the ZIP file.
- 2Put the ZIP file onto the microSD card of the phone.
- 3Turn off your LG.
- 4Enter the recovery mode by following steps 1-4 of our tutorial on how to reset Android phones.The link should get you to the "Factory Reset Android Devices Not Booting Normally" section.
- 5At step 5, instead "wipe data/factory reset", select one of the options that starts with "install" or "apply".This will allow you to install the ZIP file from the microSD card.
- 6Select "reboot system now".
- 7Enter any PIN and see if you can get in.
- 8If you still cannot get in, perform a full hard-reset of the device by following all of the steps from the same hard-reset tutorial.
I can't member my LG stylo username and password and or my back up pin?
Please help me unlock my LG stylo I can't remember my phone username or password or my back up pin. I have tried: I tried calling metro. I think it was caused by: My child tried to enter my phone pattern to many times
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Anonymous