Edited by 667ppm, asdasdsadasdsadasdas, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
My BlueStacks has stuck to 'looking for backup'?
After installing WhatsApp on BlueStacks the screen is only showing tag 'looking for backup' .. and it has been stuck there
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
When I open BlueStacks it writes downloading game data and it is not working?
When I open BlueStacks it writes downloading game data and it is not working
- 1To fix that problem, uninstall BlueStacks.
- 2Reboot your computer.
- 4BlueStacks is updated regularly: 3 - 5 times a month.Install BlueStacks.
- 5Press the Windows key and type "services".
- 6Click "Services".
- 7Right-click "Background Intelligent Transfer Service".
- 8Select "Properties".
- 9Set "Automatic (Delayed Start)" in "Startup type".
- 10Click "Start" if the button is highlighted.
- 11Repeat steps 7-10 for "Windows Event Log".
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: My BlueStacks is stuck with a message of downloading game data in the start up
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Gaming
Recent edits by: asdasdsadasdsadasdas, 667ppm