Edited by abdurrehman, Calob Horton, t1227, Eng and 12 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 My Huawei phone is pattern locked. How can I unlock it?
- 1.2 Can I recover access to my phone after too many mistakes of lock pattern without missing the information in it?
- 1.3 I don't know the lock pattern of my 14 years daughter's Samsung Duos phone?
- 1.4 How to unlock my LG G2 phone, tried multiple pattern times?
- 1.5 Hi sir, I am so happy that you are going to help me, now I have my Huawei phone but I have forgotten my password?
- 1.6 My mobile phone name is Galaxy S3 made by Samsung Vietnam, I forgot my pattern?
- 1.7 I forgot my pattern in Sony Xperia E1?
- 1.8 Micromax unite 2 Phone locked after upgrading to Lollipop and using some security app?
- 1.9 How to remove the password in phone?
- 1.10 How to get into my Timmy phone because I cannot remember the security code?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
My Huawei phone is pattern locked. How can I unlock it?
There is only one way you can unlock your Huawei phone now that it's locked with a pattern that you have forgotten. Enter the wrong pattern up to 20 times until your phone asks for your Google account information. When you enter the information, your phone will unlock to allow you to remove or change the pattern to something you can more easily remember. If you don't remember your Google account information, you can go to this website to try to recover it. If you are unable to recover your information, your phone doesn't ask for your Google account, or you never logged into one, to begin with, you will need to perform a Factory Reset on your Huawei phone. This will wipe all of your phone's data. To learn how to perform a proper Factory Reset on your device, read through and follow the steps in this highly-detailed VisiHow guide. Once the reset is complete, be sure to log your device into a Google account to which you know the password so you can unlock your device if you forget the pattern again. Additionally, write down the pattern you choose so you can refer to it if you ever forget it again.
Can I recover access to my phone after too many mistakes of lock pattern without missing the information in it?
Somebody locked my phone after too many attempts of patterns to unlock it. I've already entered my Google account and correct password but it didn't work. I would not like to process a hard restart because I can't lose information that is in it.
What should I do?
Login on the PC into your Google Account. Under My Accounts go to Security and then Applications. Make sure that you do not have 2 step verification enabled as this would stop you from using your Google Account to unlock the phone. As long as your credentials are correct you will be able to unlock the phone with your Google Account.
I don't know the lock pattern of my 14 years daughter's Samsung Duos phone?
Actually, my daughter also forgot both pattern and Google account. Please help me out.
Try Samsung's Find My Mobile if you registered there at some point. This can unlock your phone remotely. If that fails then use the Google Accounts Recovery methods with her to see if you can get that Google Account credential information back.
How to unlock my LG G2 phone, tried multiple pattern times?
I have LG G2, a child tried the patterns so many times, now the mobile is locked and needs Google account
Use your Google Account. If you hard reset this phone, you will need to install new Stock ROM as with the Lollipop and Marshmallow OS, you will still need that Google Account assigned to the phone after a hard reset. Use Google Accounts Recovery if you have forgotten what your credentials were.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: Can't unlock Android phone after providing e-mail and waiting for 24 hrs?
Hi sir, I am so happy that you are going to help me, now I have my Huawei phone but I have forgotten my password?
For sure I have forgotten my password and I don't have Google account so what should I do, please
You had to use some sort of Google Account if you downloaded apps through Google Play. That would be your Google Account that you would use to unlock your Huawei phone. Otherwise, hard reset your Huawei device using Volume up and Power.
My mobile phone name is Galaxy S3 made by Samsung Vietnam, I forgot my pattern?
Please help me how can I release it
See if you can use Samsung's Find My Mobile to unlock your phone. Otherwise, attempt the lock code until you can unlock using your Google Account.
I forgot my pattern in Sony Xperia E1?
Days after I saw my phone
After 5 wrong attempts, click Forgot Pattern and use your Google Account. If you do not remember that then use Google Accounts Recovery. Unfortunately, if you never set up a Google Account then you will have to hard reset your phone.
- 2Install it and click Run.
- 3Choose option "Support Zone New!".
- 4Click "Start".
- 5Choose Wipe data Sony Xperia E1.
- 6The Support Zone will now install the appropriate add-ons.
- 7Choose Format Sony Xperia E1.
- 8Then select "Phone / Tablet Software Update", and click "Start".
- 9Choose "repair my phone / tablet".
- 10Now follow the instructions and accept these two options:
- Restore Sony Xperia E1.
- Remove screen password Sony Xperia E1.
- 1The computer will prepare the process to do this.
- 2Once again choose your Sony Xperia E1 model from the list of devices.
- 3Once you see Permanently delete data from Sony Xperia E1 appear, then connect your device to your PC.
- 4Your phone is now unlocked.
Micromax unite 2 Phone locked after upgrading to Lollipop and using some security app?
My phone is MMX unite 2, I updated it to Lollipop by an official update and used a security app and I forgot the password, now after a hard reset, it is still asking for the password. Help me please!
You probably used AVG Security and their Support Page has a way to change your password. If you did not use AVG then attempt until you see Forgot Password. Most likely it will give you the option of using your Google Account to access the MMX Unite 2.
How to remove the password in phone?
My phone is locked, help how to remove it.
You will remove this using your Google Account to sign in on the phone and disable the lock in the Settings. You can also try to use ADB tools as long as your USB debugging is not enabled.
How to get into my Timmy phone because I cannot remember the security code?
5.5 Phablet swapped SIM card and the phone went into lock mode. I have tried: Factory resets after pressing power and volume up button. I think it was caused by: SIM change
Put the old SIM back in the phone and go to Settings to disable the SIM lock. If you can't use your old SIM, try 12345 as a lock code and call the carrier attached to the SIM if you still can't access the phone. Sometimes using your IMEI as the lock code also works.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Jay, Lady L, Alma