Move on After a Bad Break-Up
Edited by mahalia jovita b. bugasto, Maria Sharon Ubando, Olivia, Emmanuel M. Lardizabal and 2 others
After a bad break-up, it is not the end of the world. You need to move on and life must still go on. Go ahead and find other ways on how to be happy AGAIN. It is good to love person who can be proud of you and be able to tell everybody how much he or she loves you. Someone who can be with you all the time even at your darkest times.
It is really good to love a person who trusts you so much and tells you important things about his life. Someone who can be a shoulder to cry on when you feel like you are alone. What could even be better when you are in a relationship is when you find someone who, no matter what happens would stick to you; in good times and bad times.
Nothing is permanent in life; even love. Love fades no matter how hard you try to keep it burning. Besides music, the only permanent thing in the world is change. All relationships go through trials; some can be fixed at the end of the day while some can cause the break-up. As a result, it affects one's thinking and attitude. You get hysterical and you become a different person.
Usually during break-up, anger becomes the greatest enemy. You get out of your mind and thinks unclear. You become irrational and next thing you know, everything is over.
Well, life is so short to be wasted and to be sad. After break-up, you should start a new life and move on to have a happier life; move on and see the more beautiful things in life you failed t see because you were busy loving that person.
Don't lock yourself with the past.Let it be a part of your history and learn something from it.
Thing to do after break-up
- 1You will realize that true love is actually given by your family and not by your ex-partner. Real love lies within your family and you will not find any other truer love from others than what you find from them. Focus on your family and share the same love you gave to your ex. What you have given to your ex-partner should be doubled when you are with your family. In this way when you are sharing love as and loved back by your family members. You will not even think about your break-up since you will realize how much love your from family is willing to give you unconditionally.Focus on your family and enjoy life being with them.Advertisement
There even are times when you are enjoying the company of your family, you already forget looking for a new partner. No break-up and heartbreaks in a family; no goodbyes unlike in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship.Friend, boyfriend and girlfriend all end with "end" which clearly shows that there is an ending to them but not in a "family", They'd stay with you forever. Your family is your biggest inspiration in life and no one will take their place in your heart. Move on from being heartbroken and find true love, inspiration and value within your family.
- 1Make yourself busy by studying hard. When you busy yourself in studying, you will forget what had happened during your break-up. Aside from learning, you also can make your grades better. You get absorbed studying that moving on becomes easier. You'll soon realize that you are already in love with studying and finding that new person to love is not in your priority list. This goes when you focus more on your work as well. Improve yourself with your work, succeed and for sure a lot of guys will be swooning over you. Start loving yourself and love will start loving you again.You need to focus on your studies or work.
- 2Find a better partner than your ex who can understand your attitude and can accept the real you. You also need to find your partner who is willing to be with you in good times and in bad times. You should be wider to the second time around but be sure not to put yourself in rebound relationship for it will never succeed. Do not do the same mistakes from the previous relationship and improve or avoid those which caused the breakup.You need to be wiser in finding a long lasting relationship.Advertisement
- 3Take the break-up as one of your experiences where you have learned your lessons. Consider it as something that can turn you into a better person and leave all the bad things in the past; it is already a history. Use the experience to make you a better person. Do not live with the memories of the past but look forward to a new and better beginning and future. It will only affect you when you are stuck. Just always remember that challenges can make you a better person.You should take the break-up as a challenge.
- 4Enjoy your favorite recreational activities so for you to forget about your break-up. Indulge yourself playing your favorite sports. This will tire you thus no space for you to think of the heartache. You focus yourself in sports thus diverting your attention to something more fruitful.You can busy yourself in recreational activities.
- 5When you are over reacting the situation, it will not help you in resolving your problems. Being hysterical would not help you recover in any way but could only make the situation complicated. Relax. Think on how you can get out of the heartache and what would be your next move. Make use of your time enhancing your skills, improving your body rather than get melancholic and depressed.Relax and enjoy.
Thing not to do after break-up
- 1Do not commit suicide after break-up. This is not a good option. This does not help you solve the problem but can even cause another problem to your family. You make yourself miserable and you do the same thing to your family. Value the what you have. Focus on the things that you have and not the those which you do not have. you may not have a lover for now but you have your friends, family, better grades and good job.You should not waste your life.Advertisement
- 2After a break-up, you should only busy yourself with things which will help you forget what had happened and not to make things worse. Drinking is not the solution but just an additional problem. It will not help you in resolving your problems because when you are not in the influence of alcohol, you can't think clearly. Alcohols effect is only temporary; you forget the heartache for a day but the problem still is there when you get sober.Do not over-drink.
- 3You should attend your class or go to work after the breakup.You should act professionally. You should separate love from school and so as your job. Do not let everything you have get ruined and be lost. You have good future awaiting for you if you start getting back on your feet again.You should not ruin your studies/work.
- 4Do not enter into new relationship just because you are sad and wants company. Of course no one is stopping you from being in a new relationship but be sure that you have completely moved just so you can be fair to your new partner. And if you are in a new relationship, avoid comparisons. Remember that your ex and your present are two separate beings.Do not be in a rebound relationship.
- 5You should not think over and over what had happened in your past. You just need to find some ways on how to be happy. If you keep thinking what happened in the past and what could have gone wrong, this can emotionally drain you. When this happens all the rest follow; spiritual, psychological then physical stress.Do not stress yourself.Advertisement
Categories : Heartbreak
Recent edits by: Eng, Emmanuel M. Lardizabal, Olivia