Move Text and SMS Messages from the General Section to the Secure Box on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Melissa Rae, Jen M, Anonymous
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to move an SMS message from the 'General' section to the 'Secure' box on an HTC One M8.
- 2To unlock the phone, press down on the screen, hold down and swipe up.Once the phone has been activated, we'll enter the home screen. What we want to do in this video is show you how to move an SMS message from the 'General' section to the 'Secure' box. To do that, we need to enter the 'Message' section.Advertisement
- 6Now we can choose the messages.If you have multiple messages, you can select multiple messages. They will all have a square on the right-hand side of the screen. Press down on the square, and it will have a check in it with a blue background. You can do this with multiple messages. Put checks in the boxes, and they will all be selected.
- 7To confirm the choice, press 'Move'.It will have the number of messages that were selected. We have only selected one, therefore there is only "1" inside the brackets. Press down on this icon, and it will move the message to the 'Secure' box. If you're doing this for the first time, then it's going to ask you to input a password or to choose a password for the 'Secure' box, so do that. Enter and confirm the password, and now you can move the message to the 'Secure' box. We want to go to the 'Secure' box to see if it worked.
- 12This concludes our tutorial on how to move an SMS message from the 'General' section to the 'Secure' box on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the process you've seen in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you.Advertisement
Video: Move Text and SMS Messages from the General Section to the Secure Box on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Jen M, Melissa Rae, Thor