Move Images from Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 to SD Card
Edited by Train Wreck, Eng, VisiHow, Anonymous
If you have recently purchased a new microSD card, you may want to move some images and photos from your Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 to your new microSD card. The process of moving files is generally relatively straightforward, however sometimes updates or other functions may interfere with your ability to move files. To work around this it is always recommended that you download and install ES file Explorer. This is a superior application to anything else on the market in terms of identifying and moving files. It does not require you to root or unlock your device, and it can easily be uninstalled once you have finished using it. Please read on and learn how you can move your photos and images from your Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 to your microSD card.
Note that if you are instead trying to move files from your microSD card to your system memory on your Galaxy Tab S2, then please view the tutorial we have created for that purpose.
Moving Images to SD card
- 1Tap once on the ES file Explorer icon.This will open the ES file Explorer application. You may need to Download and Install ES File Explorer on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.Advertisement
- 17You will see the empty 'Camera' folder unless you have files and folders already stored in the camera.
- Depending on the security settings of your system, you may receive a pop-up indicating that you need to choose the directory for the card to grant permissions. If you see it, simply tap 'Select', as you are already in the directory you want to be in.
- Then tap on the SD card icon. Note that you do not want to tap on internal storage: you want to tap on the SD card.
- 18Tap on 'DCIM'.
- 19Tap on 'Select'.
- 20Your file has now successfully been moved to your SD card.
Confirm Your Files Moved
- 4You have now confirmed that your file was successfully moved from the system memory to your microSD card.Advertisement
See other tutorials on Galaxy Tab S2: Download and Install ES File Explorer on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Insert Memory Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Remove Memory Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Move Apps from Memory Card to System Memory for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Move Apps from System Memory to Memory Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Check if a Samsung Charger or Cable Is Original, Move Images from SD Card to Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Unmount SD Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Mount SD Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Check Android Storage for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, and Encrypt SD Card on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Eng, Train Wreck