Move Home Screen Tiles on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Rushell, Eng, gema and 1 other
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we're going to show you how to move the tiles on the Home screen of your Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 4Perhaps you want to group some tiles together. Social media tiles you can always group in one area. Apps you might want to group in one area. This helps you just to put things in order, to organize them in a way that will function better for you and save you time. It's just more accessible and easier. So to do this, first we are going to press and hold any tile.What we have the ability to do is to move them around in order to customize them and place them in places that we prefer.
- 6To do this, we have to press on it and hold down. Then just drag it around to move it. When you have it in the space you want it, just let go. The tile will still be activated. So we still have the option to either change its shape or to move it again or to unpin it as we so desire.Now, we have the option to move it around.
- 12So you've been watching a tutorial on how to move tiles around the Home screen of a Microsoft Lumia 535. If you have any queries or comments about this video then please leave them in the section below. You've been watching VisiHow. Goodbye.Now, you've seen that this has given you the ability to customize your Home screen to move tiles into areas and maybe into different sections that is more accessible and easier for you.
Video: Move Home Screen Tiles on Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
Recover deleted tiles Lumia 535?
Hi I have deleted phone icon and message tile, have no idea how to recover them. Or indeed if I can, thank you. I have tried: I've googled loads of sites and can get no idea how to fix this.,. I think it was caused by: I was trying to move and expand them
- 1Press the home button.Advertisement
- 2Swipe left for the application list.
- 3Locate the Messaging icon with a "Messaging" label by either scrolling or tapping on letters.
- 4A menu will appear.Tap and hold Messaging.
- 5Tap on "pin to start".
- 6The label can be different for the phone icon.Repeat all of the steps above for the phone receiver icon.Advertisement
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Move Home Screen Tiles on Microsoft Lumia 535. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 28, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Move_Home_Screen_Tiles_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Move Home Screen Tiles on Microsoft Lumia 535." VisiHow, visihow.com/Move_Home_Screen_Tiles_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535 Accessed 28 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Move Home Screen Tiles on Microsoft Lumia 535." Accessed May 28, 2017. http://visihow.com/Move_Home_Screen_Tiles_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: gema, Eng, Rushell