Move Apps from System Memory to Memory Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Edited by Train Wreck, Eng, VisiHow, Anonymous
Any and every Android device with a removable SD card offers significant expansion options in terms of storage. However, most of the time devices like a new Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 are not going to ship with a microSD card. Because of this you may find that your files end up filling up the system memory. When this happens, you will need to purchase a microSD card and move data from your Galaxy Tab S2 to your microSD card.
In order to move apps to your microSD card from your system memory, you will need to have an SD card in your Samsung Galaxy Tab2. Should you require assistance in inserting an SD card, please reference our tutorial on how to do this. Once you have inserted an SD card, you will be able to move data and information from the SD card to your Galaxy Tab. Read on for instructions on how to start moving apps to your memory card.
Access the Application Manager
- 5After you have tapped on 'Application Manager', you will be taken to the applications directory.This is a list of all applications on your Galaxy Tab.
Select an Application to Move
- 2After you have tapped on the application, you will be taken to a detailed list of settings for the application.Here, you will be looking for the button to move to the SD card. Note that not all applications can be moved to the SD card. In this case, the button is available to be pressed: Angry Birds can be moved to our SD card.
Make sure Moved Apps Work
- 4In the event you would like to move an application from the microSD card back to the device storage, please visit our tutorial on that topic.
- 5Do note that applications stored on the SD card will be unavailable in the event the SD card is removed from your Galaxy Tab S2.Advertisement
See other tutorials on Galaxy Tab S2: Download and Install ES File Explorer on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Insert Memory Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Remove Memory Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Move Apps from Memory Card to System Memory for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Check if a Samsung Charger or Cable Is Original, Move Images from Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 to SD Card, Move Images from SD Card to Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Unmount SD Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Mount SD Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Check Android Storage for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, and Encrypt SD Card on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Eng, Train Wreck