Move Apps from Phone to Memory Card on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Edited by David Mason, Eng, VisiHow
Moving applications from your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge phone memory to your memory card can free up space in the system memory. This is a very important thing to do, as the more memory your phone has to store things in, the better it runs. Many times you may download applications or games to a phone that already has a bunch of pictures and some videos, or your contacts and everything else things stored from older phones. All of these things take up space. IN such cases, you need to free up some of that space. In order to do that we are going to show you how to move some applications on your phone memory to the microSD card memory on your S7 Edge. Read on in the tutorial below to learn how to start moving these applications off of the phone memory and on to the memory card.
Move Apps from Phone to SD
- 5After tapping on the 'Applications manager', you will be shown a list of all of your applications on the system.You may scroll up or down by swiping with your finger. You can also tap any application to select it. Note that some applications cannot be moved from the system memory to the SD card. However, most applications can be moved.
- 9After pressing the 'Change' button, we will be given a pop-up menu where we be asked to choose between internal storage and SD card.We have the option to select storage, or to press cancel. To move our application to the SD card, we are going to press 'SD card'. This will move Robot Unicorn Attack 2 (RUA2) to our SD card.
- 13Congratulations!You have successfully moved an application from the system memory to the microSD card on your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.Advertisement
- Remember that not all applications can be moved from the GS7 system memory to an SD card. Some things need to stay in the system memory for the phone to work. Because of this, some programs can't be moved.
- If you remove your SD card, any applications stored on the SD card will not work until the SD card has been put back into the phone.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy S7 Related
Recent edits by: Eng, David Mason