Mount a Disc Image Using UltraISO in Windows 7
Edited by Lukward Thomason, Crystal, Eng, VisiHow
Hi, you're watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to mount a disc image using UltraISO on a Windows 7 computer. There are two ways to mount an ISO in UltraISO.
- 8This concludes the tutorial on how to mount a disc image using UltraISO.If you have any comments or questions, please leave them in the section below. Thank you for watching VisiHow.
Video: Mount a Disc Image Using UltraISO in Windows 7
Questions and Answers
Does my UltraISO have a problem?
My right-click does not have option for UltraISO to choose to mount as a virtual disk.
The context menu should work for both registered and trial versions of the software.
- 1Disable any of your antiviruses or anti-malware programs like Avira, Spybot, AVG, Panda, Malwarebytes' Anti-malware, etc.This is needed to allow the program to access the System Registry. You may also need to be on the administrator profile on your computer.Advertisement
- 2Open UltraISO.
- 3Click "Options".
- 4Click "Configuration..."
- 5Click the "Integration" tab.
- 6Check all of the items in "Associates".
- 7Check "Integrate UltraISO into shell".If it is checked, then uncheck it, click "OK", and repeat the steps 3-7.
- 8Click "OK".Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Windows
Recent edits by: Eng, Crystal, Lukward Thomason