Mount a Disc Image Using UltraISO in Windows 7
Edited by Lukward Thomason, Crystal, Eng, VisiHow
Hi, you're watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to mount a disc image using UltraISO on a Windows 7 computer. There are two ways to mount an ISO in UltraISO.
- 8If you have any comments or questions, please leave them in the section below. Thank you for watching VisiHow.This concludes the tutorial on how to mount a disc image using UltraISO.
Video: Mount a Disc Image Using UltraISO in Windows 7
Questions and Answers
Does my UltraISO have a problem?
My right-click does not have option for UltraISO to choose to mount as a virtual disk.
The context menu should work for both registered and trial versions of the software.
- 1This is needed to allow the program to access the System Registry. You may also need to be on the administrator profile on your computer.Disable any of your antiviruses or anti-malware programs like Avira, Spybot, AVG, Panda, Malwarebytes' Anti-malware, etc.Advertisement
- 2Open UltraISO.
- 3Click "Options".
- 4Click "Configuration..."
- 5Click the "Integration" tab.
- 6Check all of the items in "Associates".
- 7If it is checked, then uncheck it, click "OK", and repeat the steps 3-7.Check "Integrate UltraISO into shell".
- 8Click "OK".Advertisement
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Mount a Disc Image Using UltraISO in Windows 7. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 30, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Mount_a_Disc_Image_Using_UltraISO_in_Windows_7
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Mount a Disc Image Using UltraISO in Windows 7." VisiHow, visihow.com/Mount_a_Disc_Image_Using_UltraISO_in_Windows_7 Accessed 30 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Mount a Disc Image Using UltraISO in Windows 7." Accessed Mar 30, 2017. http://visihow.com/Mount_a_Disc_Image_Using_UltraISO_in_Windows_7.
Categories : Windows
Recent edits by: Eng, Crystal, Lukward Thomason