Mount SD Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Edited by Train Wreck, Eng, VisiHow, Anonymous
Whether you have just purchased a new Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, or are simply reinserting or putting in new SD card in your old Tab, you'll need to mount the SD card in order for the Tab to see it. Mounting is what happens when you enable the system to recognize your SD card, and in this tutorial we are going to discuss how to mount the SD card. If you need help or assistance inserting the SD card back into your Tab, or removing the SD card, please follow our tutorials on those topics. Likewise if you're planning to remove the SD card, make sure to visit our tutorial on how to unmount the SD card before you remove it. For everyone else, read on to learn how you can mount an SD card in your Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.
Access the Storage Menu
Mount Your SD card
At the bottom of the storage section on the right-hand side of your screen, you will see the SD card area. You are looking for the option to mount the SD card.
- 4You have successfully mounted your SD card in a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.Advertisement
- Note that it is required for you to have inserted an SD card in order for this menu and these functions to work.
- As mentioned at the beginning of this tutorial, if you're having problems, ensure your SD card is properly formatted and has been inserted properly.
- If you need help with any of the functions we've discussed in this tutorial, make sure to visit the appropriate how-to guide here, on VisiHow.
See other tutorials on Galaxy Tab S2: Download and Install ES File Explorer on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Insert Memory Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Remove Memory Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Move Apps from Memory Card to System Memory for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Move Apps from System Memory to Memory Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Check if a Samsung Charger or Cable Is Original, Move Images from Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 to SD Card, Move Images from SD Card to Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Unmount SD Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Check Android Storage for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, and Encrypt SD Card on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Eng, Train Wreck