Monitor Activity in Samsung Kids Mode
Edited by Grimm, Leomar Umpad, Eng
You are watching VisiHow. Today, we are going to show you how to watch and monitor the activity of your child in Kids Mode in the Samsung Galaxy S5.
- 10When I tap this, I could see on the last 7 days what has happened or I can see the last 30 days.Now on the last 7 days, I see that he has a total playtime of 2 hours and 6 minutes and that he has used the Kids Voice Recorder, the Lego Juniors Game, the Lego Trains Game and the Kids Gallery where he has painted and created some otherwise amazing art which will be on sale in the National Gallery.
- 11Next, I can tap on Last 30 days.This lets me see what he has done over the last 30 days. As you can see here, his most popular choices are a little bit different. Now he has Dinosaur Puzzles, the Trains, the Kids Drawing and the Paint Create application. Again, the recurring thing here would be the Train which lets me see that this is his favorite thing. As a parent this is important because I may want to purchase a toy or something, or maybe an application that I may want to buy or add something to. This lets me look over the last month and I can see that the Trains applications is a top pick for him.
- 12And then I can just see the Last 7 days and again, here's that Trains application again.This tells me that little Henry loves playing Trains games. As a parent, that's important information. If I'm looking or getting something for him, it tells me that maybe a rocket or spaceship is not the thing to get - I might instead get a train or some dinosaurs. It just so happens that the train-riding dinosaurs are what I've been looking up for the little guy.
- 19You are now back on the Home screen.This concludes our tutorial for accessing and viewing the activity of your child in Kid's Mode. Thank you for choosing VisiHow. Have a great day and enjoy playing with your child. We look forward to seeing you on our next videos.Advertisement
Video: Monitor Activity in Samsung Kids Mode
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : All About Samsung Galaxy S5
Recent edits by: Leomar Umpad, Grimm