Manage Your Photos and Videos on Sony Xperia XL (Take and Upload Photo / Change Resolution)
Edited by Timbuktu, Eng
The new and high technology mobile nowadays already has a built-in camera that also provides different option and an excellent result. In this article we will discuss on how to use the camera and video in Sony Xperia XL. The steps in this article may also work on some other Xperia models
- 3Then you will see a camera icon, tap this to capture an image.
- 4Wait till the image saves in your mobile, the image has then been captured and saved.
Take Panaroma Sweep Shot
- 3Then tap the yellow camera icon on the upper right corner of your mobile.
- 4An options will then appear from the selection, tap to select 'Sweep Panaroma'
- 5Then touch the camera icon, your shots are now in panaroma mode.
- 6You can then slide and pan from left to right to capture scene.
- 7After you take your panaroma scene tap 'Gallery' which is on top of the camera icon.
- 8You'll then be able to see the panaroma shot that you've taken.
Change Camera Resolution
- 3Then tap the 'Settings' icon that will be displayed on the upper left corner of your mobile screen.
- 4An options will then appear from the selection, tap to select 'Resolution'
- 5You can then select from the available resolutions.
- 6The resolution will then automatically changed after selecting.
Upload Photo or Video on the Web
- 3If you want to upload a new photo, tap the camera icon to take a photo.
- 4Then wait until the photo is saved to the gallery, then tap 'Gallery' icon which is beside the camera icon.
- 5Then tap the 'Share' icon which is on top of the photo it is a less than sign / symbol with dot on each edge
- 6Select your preference where do you want to share it.Then an option will appear on which site do you want to share the photo.
- 7You can then add a description on your photo and then post it.Advertisement
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- f you want to upload a video on the web you can just select the video you've captured from the gallery.
- If you want to take a video just select the small camera icon located on the lower left side of your mobile once you are in Camera.
Questions and Answers
How do I change resolution of my photos?
Since an update I can't change it on Sony zl
If you were using a native, built in app to change your photo's resolution, you might want to consider using a third party app now to do the editing. You Xperia ZL runs on Android OS and you can install a photo editing app like this one from the Play Store:
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Manage Your Photos and Videos on Sony Xperia XL (Take and Upload Photo / Change Resolution). (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 24, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Manage_Your_Photos_and_Videos_on_Sony_Xperia_XL_(Take_and_Upload_Photo_/_Change_Resolution)
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Manage Your Photos and Videos on Sony Xperia XL (Take and Upload Photo / Change Resolution)." VisiHow, visihow.com/Manage_Your_Photos_and_Videos_on_Sony_Xperia_XL_(Take_and_Upload_Photo_/_Change_Resolution) Accessed 24 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Manage Your Photos and Videos on Sony Xperia XL (Take and Upload Photo / Change Resolution)." Accessed May 24, 2017. http://visihow.com/Manage_Your_Photos_and_Videos_on_Sony_Xperia_XL_(Take_and_Upload_Photo_/_Change_Resolution).
Categories : Sony
Recent edits by: Timbuktu