Manage Notifications on your iPhone 6
Edited by Grimm, Leomar Umpad, Eng, Anonymous
You are watching VisiHow, today we are going to show you how to Manage Notifications on your iPhone 6.
- 15So if I want to find out exactly everything that I have or at least 10 things that I have.I can have that set up or I can have None set up. Honestly, I am fine with Notifications. I like being able to swipe down sometimes and get a quick eye of what I need but I do not like sounds. Normally, I keep my phone in vibrate because the sounds are a bit annoying to me - constant interruptions of hundreds of emails a day.
- 21Now let's say that you are on a date with a girl and you have message your friend that "Oh!She does not look very nice." Or let's say you are a girl you are on a date with a guy and you have message your friend and says "Oh! Looks like he has no a money." Both of those are bad things; they are not pleasant, they are not nice right ? After 10 or 20 minutes sitting down with your date, you might realize this is a really cool person and you are having a great time. You get up and or you are doing what ever or maybe you are sitting next to each other and the message pops on the screen with your friend saying, "Hi, you still sitting next to that troll?". Or rather your friend saying, "Hi,, you still in the poor house? Do you need me to rescue you?" And you just crash this wonderful person next to you because of your lack of awareness of Notification Settings on the iPhone 6. And the insensitivity that we humans tend to have for one another that can sometimes cause that to be a problem.
- 23And now your SMS are safe.You are not going to have a problems from anyone. You are not going to scare anyone; you are not going to hurt any feelings; and probably do not know who message you until you open your message App. I do like to keep the badge app icon on just so I see, "Hi, I have got 3 messages, I wonder who are those from."
- 24Press your Home button to take us back to the Home screen.This concludes our tutorial on managing and setting the notifications for your iPhone 6. Thanks for choosing VisiHow have a great day. We will look forward to seeing you in future video.Advertisement
Video: Manage Notifications on your iPhone 6
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Eng, Leomar Umpad, Grimm