Manage Email Account in your iPad
Edited by Timbuktu, Charmed, sheryl hernandez, Robbi and 3 others
One of the advantages of having a mobile device with you is that it acts as an extension to your computer. You can open and edit spreadsheets and word files and email them to your boss while having your coffee date with that special someone. With the correct configuration, any iPad with an internet connection can send and receive emails, so you can always be in touch with business and personal matters while on the go. The following sections will discuss how to add and manage your existing email account to your iPad.
Add Email Account
- 7Touch Next on the upper right corner of the current window.
- 8Touch the required account type (POP or it varies on what is your account type
- 9Type the Incoming Mail Server Address, then type the details required, like username and password.
- 10Fill in the Outgoing Mail Server Host Name, provide mail server address, then touch Save on the upper right corner of the current open window.
- 11Then touch Yes on the popup window, and then will lead you back to the settings.
- 12Your email account should now be added to your iPad.
To check your newly added email (inbox)
- 1Press the Menu button, which is in the middle of your iPad.Advertisement
- 3Then touch Inbox; you should then be able to see your emails.
Add WebMail Account
Set Default Email
- 4Then select which email you prefer and your selected email will then be set as your default.
Delete an Email Account
- 3Select which email you want to delete.
- 5Touch Delete on the popup window.
- 6Your selected email account will then be deleted.