Manage Email Account in HTC 8X
Edited by Timbuktu, Charmed
Does your work always involve email? Sometimes we cannot help, we need to go to other place and still need to get in touch with our work and some people works online, they have business online and uses email as their means of communication with their business and work. In this article we will show you on how you can manage your email on HTC 8X.
Add Email Account
- 7If all the information you have provided for your email is correct your email will then be added to your mobile and use it, if there is an incorrect info, you will see a blue font message under your newly added email account that says 'Attention required', tap your added email account and then check the spelling and all other info , retype to make sure that your email information is correct.
- 8When you are sure that everything is correct tap 'Save', you shouldn't see the blue font 'Attention required' when you check your email account.
Change Email Settings
- 3Then select / tap the email account that you want edit or change the settings
- 4You can then make changes on your email, when you are done editing tap the 'Check' icon
Sync Email Account
- 3Then select / tap the email account that you want to sync
- 4Then tap 'sync' on the popup window
- 5Your email account will then sync
Delete Email Account
- 3Then select / tap the email account that you want to delete (tap and hold until the popup window appears) then tap to select 'delete'
- 4Then there will be another popup window select 'Delete'
- 5Your email account will then be deleted / removed from your mobileAdvertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Timbuktu