Manage Email Account in Apple iPhone 4
Edited by Timbuktu, Charmed, Christine dela Cruz
Does your work always involve email? Sometimes we cannot help, we need to go to other place and still need to get in touch with our work and some people works online, they have business online and uses email as their means of communication with their business and work. In this article we will show you on how you can manage your email in iPhone4 and 5.
This instruction is also applicable to iPhone 5
Add POP3 Email
- 7Your iPhone will then verify your account, if all the details you have provided are correct then your email account will then be added to your iPhone.
- 6Your iPhone will then verify your account, if all the details you have provided are correct then you can proceed on saving the email, touch 'Save' on the upper right corner.
Delete Email Account
- 3Then touch the email account that you want to delete
- 4Then touch 'Delete Account'
- 5Then touch 'Delete Account' again on the popup window
- 6Your selected email account will then be removed / deleted from your iPhone
Further Notes on iPhone 4's Email Functionality
- 1You can have as much email accounts as you would like. If you would like to be more organized, you may want to setup your email based on frequency of use or importance, as it will be listed that way on your email list too. If you installed the account that you most frequently use, then it will be on top of your list and it will be faster to look through it.Setting up multiple emails is allowed.
- 2If you are the type who would like to review all emails in just one inbox, no matter which email address it was sent to, you can just look through "All Inboxes". This will show you a complete rundown of all emails. In each email, you would see the exact email address it was sent to. If you look at your email accounts, you will also see a number beside it to indicate how many of the new emails actually belong to which account.There is a combined inbox and separate inboxes.
- 3Aside from forwarding it to your other email address, you can simply just open your email and then select the "move" option. Choose the folder you would like to move it to. Again, the folder does not have to be within the original email address. The folder may belong to another email address, as long as that account is also setup on your phone.Emails from another account may be transferred to another email account.
- 4While it won't be able to completely move the email from your Gmail account to your Yahoo Mail account, at least it will be able to copy it easily. All you have to do is open the email from your Gmail account and then move it to a folder to your Yahoo Mail account. You can do the same for sent messages.You can copy emails from your Gmail account onto your other Yahoo Mail account.Advertisement
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Manage Email Account in Apple iPhone 4. (2015). In VisiHow. Retrieved Apr 28, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Manage_Email_Account_in_Apple_iPhone_4
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Manage Email Account in Apple iPhone 4." VisiHow, visihow.com/Manage_Email_Account_in_Apple_iPhone_4 Accessed 28 Apr 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Manage Email Account in Apple iPhone 4." Accessed Apr 28, 2017. http://visihow.com/Manage_Email_Account_in_Apple_iPhone_4.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Charmed, Timbuktu