Manage Data Roaming with Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Melissa Rae, Anonymous, Eng and 1 other
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we're going to show you how to save on data roaming costs when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 2Swipe the lock screen up to enter the home screen.As we are probably all well-aware, data roaming costs can be incredible if we are outside of our home territory. If we connect to the Internet through another provider, we can spend an astronomical amount of money in a very short time. We would like to show you how to save on these data roaming costs.Advertisement
- 10So, this concludes our tutorial on how to save on data roaming costs when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.If you have an questions or suggestions about this video, please leave them in the comment section below. You've been watching VisiHow. Goodbye.
Video: Manage Data Roaming with Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
How to use roaming area net on Microsoft Lumia 535?
How to use roaming area net on Microsoft Lumia 535
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
I am trying to follow your video, have not got a cellular and SIM in my settings could it be called something else?
Trying to turn off data roaming
For Windows 10 phones, follow the steps below.
- 1Press the home button.Advertisement
- 2Swipe the screen left.
- 3Tap on "Network and wireless".
- 4Tap on "Cellular and SIM".You will see the roaming drop-down option under "Data Roaming".Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.