Manage App Sounds on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Gordon, Eng, Atobra Joseph ( because my phone cannot receive mail now ) and 1 other
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to manage the app sounds on your Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 7Tap on an app to manage the sounds for that app.For this example, we will select Outlook. There may be different options for each app. This screen also allows you to choose whether you would like to show the app in the action center and whether you would like to show notification banners for the app.
- 13This concludes the tutorial on how to manage app sounds on your Microsoft Lumia 535.If you have any questions, please post them in the comments section below. Thank you for watching VisiHow.
Video: Manage App Sounds on Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
My phone is not ringing on call?
When anyone calls me, my phone is not ringing
- 1Check your Ring settings.Advertisement
- 2Toggle between Vibrate and Ring.
- 3If your phone is still silent then reboot your phone.
- 4Select a different ring tone.There is a bug in the Lumia devices that causes this and most users report one of the options suggested fixes the no ring issue.Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Atobra Joseph ( because my phone cannot receive mail now ), Eng, Gordon