Manage App Sounds on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Gordon, Eng, Atobra Joseph ( because my phone cannot receive mail now ) and 1 other
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to manage the app sounds on your Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 7For this example, we will select Outlook. There may be different options for each app. This screen also allows you to choose whether you would like to show the app in the action center and whether you would like to show notification banners for the app.Tap on an app to manage the sounds for that app.
- 13If you have any questions, please post them in the comments section below. Thank you for watching VisiHow.This concludes the tutorial on how to manage app sounds on your Microsoft Lumia 535.
Video: Manage App Sounds on Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
My phone is not ringing on call?
When anyone calls me, my phone is not ringing
- 1Check your Ring settings.Advertisement
- 2Toggle between Vibrate and Ring.
- 3If your phone is still silent then reboot your phone.
- 4There is a bug in the Lumia devices that causes this and most users report one of the options suggested fixes the no ring issue.Select a different ring tone.Advertisement
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Manage App Sounds on Microsoft Lumia 535. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Apr 30, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Manage_App_Sounds_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Manage App Sounds on Microsoft Lumia 535." VisiHow, visihow.com/Manage_App_Sounds_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535 Accessed 30 Apr 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Manage App Sounds on Microsoft Lumia 535." Accessed Apr 30, 2017. http://visihow.com/Manage_App_Sounds_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Atobra Joseph ( because my phone cannot receive mail now ), Eng, Gordon