Manage Accessibility Options on Samsung Note 10.1
Edited by Grimm, Alexander Avdeev, Eng, Anonymous
You're watching VisiHow. In this video tutorial, we are going to review the "Manage accessibility" option on the Samsung Note 10.1 (2014 Edition).
- 5We tap "Manage accessibility".A new menu will appear with the three following options:
- "Export", reading, "Save the accessibility settings as a file."
- "Update", reading: "Update your accessibility settings by importing the saved file."
- "Share via", reading: "Share your accessibility settings file." Sharing can be performed via the device or the SD card.
This has been a video tutorial on how to manage accessibility on the Samsung Note 10.1 (2014 Edition). Thank you for watching VisiHow! Please feel free to leave a comment, question, or suggestion in the space provided below.
Video: Manage Accessibility Options on Samsung Note 10.1
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Eng, Alexander Avdeev, Grimm