Edited by Eng, Dougie
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 Male rebound relationship with pregnant girlfriend? Should I get out so I don't get hurt?
- 1.2 How to know if my ex is using rebound relationship to make me jealous?
- 1.3 If you just came out of a relationship does it automatically mean your on a rebound relationship?
- 1.4 Why do people in rebound relationships lead others on?
- 1.5 How does a person act in a rebound relationship?
- 1.6 Does rebound relationships work cause we both just got separated?
- 2 Referencing this Article
- 3 Comments
Questions and Answers
Male rebound relationship with pregnant girlfriend? Should I get out so I don't get hurt?
I think you should get out so that you won't get hurt much more in the future. Cause if the guy have a rebound girl and it gets pregnant the two options he could have is if he will be a man and stand by the girls side or leave it. But, lets say he will leave the girl just for you.It is so painful for the girl right without even thinking that you are also a girl and what if that same scenario happen to you and he will leave you? Then it should be hard for you.
How to know if my ex is using rebound relationship to make me jealous?
Here are some ways to know if your ex is using a rebound relationship to make you jealous:
- If your ex is doing or acting sweet in his/her girlfriend or boyfriend in front of you or you are near to them.
- Notice in a social media, if you are online, you keep on seeing in your News feed your ex sweet post about his/her girlfriend or boyfriend and it only happens when you are online. See what time did your ex post it and when your ex post it. So if it is exactly or near what time you are online and he post a sweet status with his/her girlfriend or boyfriend it means that he or she is making you jealous.
If you want to investigate more about it, try asking your ex or his/her close friends about your ex's new relationship.
If you just came out of a relationship does it automatically mean your on a rebound relationship?
Yes, if you have just gotten out of a relationship and you find yourself in another relationship a short period after the break up then you are technically in a rebound relationship or a relationship that you secretly had before you broke up with your partner.
Why do people in rebound relationships lead others on?
They lead people on because they are trying to fill the void of their previous partner who has left them or they have left. While they are trying to fill the void they still have emotions for the other person which are not fully wiped away which causes them to halfway be in the relationship with the rebound person.
How does a person act in a rebound relationship?
A rebound relationship is mostly defined as a person who previously experienced a breakup and easily gets into a new relationship just to patch things up or the immediate need to have a companion without truly loving the person (as a sort of distraction). A person who are in a rebound relationship usually acts the following:
- Fear of being alone. This is usually the most notable characteristic of a person who are in a rebound relationship. The person usually allow himself/herself to immediately have a new relationship just to ease the pain from the previous breakup.
- The person is not happy emotionally. The person may appear happy outside but unhappy in the inside because of the emotional pain of the previous breakup and the person usually hides her true emotion by pretending to be happy.
- The person wants to get even on his/her previous partner. The person who recently breaks-up with his/her partner usually gets into a new relationship just to get even on their previous partners.
- The person still love his/her previous partner. A person who is in a rebound relationship often thinks of her previous partner and often expect the same traits to be shown to her by her current partner.
- Often uses other people for self satisfaction. Persons who are in a rebound relationship often uses other people for self satisfaction to get revenge on their previous partners and to reduce the pain of their previous breakups.
Generally, persons who are in a rebound relationship are emotionally unstable and only gets into a new relationship just to fill their emotional emptiness and to make their previous partners jealous.
Does rebound relationships work cause we both just got separated?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Male rebound relationship with pregnant girlfriend? Should I get out so I don't get hurt. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 27, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Male_rebound_relationship_with_pregnant_girlfriend_Should_I_get_out_so_I_don%27t_get_hurt
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Male rebound relationship with pregnant girlfriend? Should I get out so I don't get hurt." VisiHow, visihow.com/Male_rebound_relationship_with_pregnant_girlfriend_Should_I_get_out_so_I_don%27t_get_hurt Accessed 27 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Male rebound relationship with pregnant girlfriend? Should I get out so I don't get hurt." Accessed Mar 27, 2017. http://visihow.com/Male_rebound_relationship_with_pregnant_girlfriend_Should_I_get_out_so_I_don%27t_get_hurt.
Categories : Relationships
Recent edits by: Eng