Make felted wool dryer balls
Edited by E W, Christine dela Cruz, Eng, Rob
Using wool dryer balls has multiple benefits - they lift and separate your laundry to help it dry faster, absorb access moisture, help prevent wrinkles and best of all - reduce dryer time. It is easy to make your own wool felted dryer balls.
- 100% wool yarn
- One Pair of nylon stockings
- 1Make sure it is not an acrylic/blend.Only 100% wool will do.Advertisement
- 2Continue until you have a ball of yarn the size of a tennis ball. Repeat.To start, wrap the wool around your fingers.Advertisement
- 3Separate each ball by a knotted string.Once you have made a few, put them in nylon stockings.
- 4For best results, wash on the warmest setting.Throw the nylons full of yarn balls in with the laundry.
- 5Keeping the wool balls in the nylons, put them in the dryer with the same load of laundry.
- 6They are now ready to be used in your dryer on a regular basis.Once dry, you can cut the, nylons and remove the wool balls.Advertisement
Tips Tricks & Warnings
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Make felted wool dryer balls. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved Jun 25, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Make_felted_wool_dryer_balls
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Make felted wool dryer balls." VisiHow, visihow.com/Make_felted_wool_dryer_balls Accessed 25 Jun 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Make felted wool dryer balls." Accessed Jun 25, 2017. http://visihow.com/Make_felted_wool_dryer_balls.
Categories : Arts & Crafts
Recent edits by: Eng, Christine dela Cruz, E W