Make baby block cake toppers
Edited by Shiza Ahmed, Anonymous, Charmed, Eng and 6 others
Baby block, for any Baby Shower or Baptism Cake, are fun decorative things to make. With a little bit of effort, they are not very complicated or difficult to make. You can make them in any size, combination or color, all you have to do is to follow these simple steps and create one for your own.
Here Is What You Need
- 150/50 Mix, (gum paste and fondant), Two separate colors.Advertisement
- 2Working Mat.Advertisement
- 3Square Cutter, any size you like.
- 5Rolling Pin.
- 6Cutting Wheel.
- 7Ball Tool.
- 8Gum glue.
- 9Alphabet Cutters.
Steps To Create Baby Blocks
Questions and Answers
How large should I make the blocks for the alphabet cake for baby shower?
It is up to you how large the blocks for the alphabet cake for baby shower you want to make. Here are several things that will help you decide how large should you make:
- Money. The first thing to be considered. If you do not want to allot a large amount of money making baby block cake toppers then, obviously, reducing the size of it is the solution. But just in case you have the money for it and want to make the baby shower more grand, create as large as you can. This will impress the guests and your baby as well, when he/she grew up. He or she will be amazed by how his or her baby shower was celebrated.
- Effort. If you do not want to exert most of your time making blocks for the alphabet cake for your child's baby shower then, you should make the size smaller, so that, you will have more time for other things that is also included in the baby shower.
- Place and space. As being understanding, I would like to suggest to make the sizes of the blocks smaller especially, if you'll be making tons of it, and if the place and space is not that huge. It might be a a nuisance and may cause trouble for the guest's children, especially that children are rowdy.
- Availability Of The Materials. If just in case there is not enough materials to complete the blocks you want to create, make smaller blocks instead, so that, you will be able to complete them.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Desserts
Recent edits by: Alma, Maria, Monika